Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Transformation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there anyone else doing transformation or makeup
In michigan besides janets. I have had one done by roxy
And she was great but would like to try another by soneone different.
Bumping this thread because I'm curious also. I'm guessing not, which is a shame (not for us who live close enough to come to Janet's, only for everyone else). I think this transformstion idea is fantastic, a brilliant business move, and a wonderful bonus for people like myself who really need help getting past the first hesitations.
I don't know of any else in Michigan. There is a place in Chicago if you ever drive thru and want to did up
(07-25-2016, 02:38 PM)jamie1175 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyone else doing transformation or makeup
In michigan besides janets.  I have had one done by roxy
And she was great but would like to try another by soneone different.

Hello Jamie and all the girls,

I have been to Janet's about a 1/2 dozen times now over the past 2 years. I go primarily for the makeup sessions with Roxy. I love it! Roxy is not only a great makeup artist, she is also a great personality. A real joy to be around. Did I mention... I come up from a Columbus Ohio suburb. It takes me approximately 3+ hours one-way to make the trip. I am not aware of another place that I could go to that is closer. I keep telling myself that I am eventually going to have Roxy teach me how to do my own makeup... but the truth is, I love the attention of having someone else applying and experimenting with various makeup colors etc. I believe that there is now a 2nd girl that does makeup as well, however, I am not aware of nor have I tried anyone else.

Don't know if this helps at all  Rolleyes but if I were to find someplace closer to me I feel that it would be somewhat of a bitter-sweet moment.  Confused 

Nicole  Heart
No doubt about it. I've got to see what Roxy can do for me. Smile
Can someone tell us...which one is Roxy? How many are there who do trasformations? On my day there I saw two, one was taller, the one who worked on me was shorter, very sweet and energetic. I was so out of my mind I forgot basic courtesies and never did get her name. (blush)
You're cute when you blush. I can't wait for the day you go there with me Kelly. Bring the smelling salts. LMAO! Big Grin
It's going to be fun for sure, and hot? probably...yes. (shsshhhh Jackie!) Smile
My turn to blush....lol
Kelly, the shorter one is Roxy. I think I was there that day before your transformation. I was tall, short black dress. I remember making eye contact with a guy and smiling. Maybe maybe not, there were two guys looking at wigs. I didn't buy much but did find this off shoulder dress that I need. Maybe wear it to Toledo pride. Anyway good night folks
Pages: 1 2