Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: make up removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all..Thank You Janet for the great how to videos for make up, hair etc. You're so patient and professional with us, it's greatly appreciated!

One thing a girl like myself can definitly use would be a video on how to completely remove all the make up..eye lashes etc. without a trace. Love ya, Cheri xo
I too have wondered about this. Soap and water don't seem to work. I have used cold cream long ago but it seems to greasy. I think there are more ways to remove make-up nowadays but have not investigated any.

What do you use?
There are a lot of diff products for this I have some "Deep cleansing Towelettes" that I found at wallmart. If you look at sites like Sally Beauty and others-there are wipes,cremes,and face-wash products. Of course-the less you pile on the easier it is to remove Smile Good luck. And be sure whether or not you used the "waterproof" stuff-as that is more difficult to remove. Blessings.. Toni G.
Beside what is show here.Try using baby oil and a cotton pad is does a good job. There are many other products on the market. Some may or may not work with the makeup you use. Jenna