Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Curious and trying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello again all . It's been several months since I was here last . I am a 62 year old crossdresser ; I am also bi-curious ever since I was 14 . I am very anxious to satisfy that curiosity ; I want to have sex ( both oral and anal ) with another male - hopefully while one or both of us is         in our respective female personnae ( big word , huh? ) . Not only do I want to have sex , I also want to make love ; I want to be kissed ,touched , caressed , and I would REALLY love to have a hand in my panties that isn't mine . I also have several " threesome " fantasies that I would love to act out . I am 99% sure that I AM bi , I just want to travel down that road and see where it leads . If anyone out there is interested in exploring with me , contact me here and I will give you my e-mail address . Take care and stay safe , Dawna .
Dawna:
You are going down the road I went down several years ago. It was a wonderful journey and Janet's staff has been an huge help to me!
Good luck and enjoy the trip!!!
Dawna,
I am 63, have been dressing for about 25 years. I am bi as well and judging from your post I probably have more experience in bed with men. You may contact me.
Hugs,
Victoria
Hi Dawna, I'm a late 50's CD who is also looking to explore with other CD's. I've fantasied about 3 sums as well but maybe I should start with a one on one encounter first Smile I haven't been with any gurls as of yet but would love a discreet encounter. Something where we both are in stockings, panties and a sexy pair of heels. We meet at a hotel, exchange pleasantries, change into our femme personas and spend the next couple of hours exploring our desires. Eryka
I have also thought about the same more and more lately. Would love to add you all to my buddy list if that is ok.
I'm a 74 year old with a strong desire to come out...would love the feeling of two sissies cuddling and kissing as we feel each others bodies...not a quickie but a slow enjoyable time with each other...maybe meet someone at Janet's and get a make over togather....then go out on the town for my first time as a girl...before returning back to our room for a fun night time togather...making love and falling to sleep in each others arms...Just a dream that i wish could happen...
Don’t give up. Sometimes dreams come true.
Hello All

Hey Dawna go for it hun....I am decidedly bi and been with other men. Still love women as well.
I have been in various stages of female dress with both sexes but never totally femme. I have not
been with either for a while as I am moving very soon so I did not see the logic in getting involved
with any one....
But wanted to throw my support behind you and just go for it.

Hugs
Dana
(02-02-2018, 11:10 AM)Dawna Wrote: [ -> ]Hello again all . It's been several months since I was here last . I am a 62 year old crossdresser ; I am also bi-curious ever since I was 14 . I am very anxious to satisfy that curiosity ; I want to have sex ( both oral and anal ) with another male - hopefully while one or both of us is         in our respective female personnae ( big word , huh? ) . Not only do I want to have sex , I also want to make love ; I want to be kissed ,touched , caressed , and I would REALLY love to have a hand in my panties that isn't mine . I also have several " threesome " fantasies that I would love to act out . I am 99% sure that I AM bi , I just want to travel down that road and see where it leads . If anyone out there is interested in exploring with me , contact me here and I will give you my e-mail address . Take care and stay safe , Dawna .

Hi Dawna,
I just found this forum yesterday and the first thing I looked at was your post.  After years of suppressing my desires, I have decided to pursue them.  Not sure how to go about it since I live a good distance from Janet's.  Anyway, you and I have the same desires and I would love to communicate with you.  I am hoping one of these days to make a trip to Janet's for a complete make over.  Freda
Married in downriver Detroit. I love dressing as a schoolgirl and looking for a good shape guy to dominate me and fuck my ass really good. I am clean, 137 lbs., 5' - 5 1/2" tall, smooth tanned silky skin. Late 50's.... Shoot me a message.
Lorren
[attachment=1756]
Pages: 1 2