Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: New Person in the Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hi every one,  I am new and now having the courage to find others to enjoy my xdressing with.  I 57 and a single person  I would like to find some others who are clean and stable not into drugs or smoking and we could eventually meeti and dress up together.  I have had this fetish since highschool just want to relax and enjoy..... with this cv19 what a crazy time to meet others. oh well  JC closet is so nice and easy to work with.... thanks I am having some picts taken tomorrow hope to post

Welcome to Janet's Closet forum. Have been here less than a month myself. Looking forward to your pictures. Feel free to check out my posts and pictures. I am doing pretty good for an old gurl in her 70s.
Bernice
Welcome, you will find lots of girls here with different and interesting stories.
Tami
Welcome to the forum. This is a nice and accepting group of girls here.
Looking forward to seeing some of your pictures!
Amy

(08-04-2020, 08:10 PM)funinmich Wrote: [ -> ]

hi every one,  I am new and now having the courage to find others to enjoy my xdressing with.  I 57 and a single person  I would like to find some others who are clean and stable not into drugs or smoking and we could eventually meeti and dress up together.  I have had this fetish since highschool just want to relax and enjoy..... with this cv19 what a crazy time to meet others. oh well  JC closet is so nice and easy to work with.... thanks I am having some picts taken tomorrow hope to post

Welcome! there are a lot of nice gurls here and some entertaining stories too!

debbie w Heart" alt="Heart" title="Heart">

Good to see all of you.

(08-04-2020, 08:10 PM)funinmich Wrote: [ -> ]

Welcome Funinmich  Heart
Hello and welcome :-)

Tara
Hi and welcome. Ive just joined too.
Hello from Minnesota! Hugs Heather