Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Getting propositioned!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ladies - today was interesting.  I live my life now being retired almost 24/7 now as a female.  I love it! Today, I was out shopping and grocery shopping.  Here is a photo of me today.  Anyhow, at the grocery store, a handsome older man started talking to me, asked me if I was married and I be interested in him take me out to dinner sometime!  I was flattered for sure, but did not commit.  He did give his phone number and said to call if I am free sometime!  Wow!  I’m very tempted for sure!  Anyhow, it was a fun experience.  Hugs, Suzy
Wow Suzy, asked out on a date !!!! You do look very pretty in your picture.
Let us know what you do. That would be so flattering.

Hugs Denise
That is amazing Suzy, good for you! You do look great in the picture, certainly good enough get some male attention.

Amy
amazing
Suzy, isn't a rush when a man starts chatting you up?  It is so re-affirming of our gender identity, and a tremendous ego boost!

If I were you, I'd call him and take him up on his offer of dinner!  Free food always tastes best!  Just be prepared if he expects a form of 'payment' for his generosity.  Just a part of being a woman in a man's world!  Smile

And if you do go to dinner with him, we all expect updates and details!   LOL

P.S. That is a great MILF look you have going on!
Good for you Suzy...you go girl!! Heart

Hugs, Monika

(08-11-2021, 06:19 PM)MonikaSmith Wrote: [ -> ]Good for you Suzy...you go girl!! Heart  Btw, you look fabulous!  Love the cute top, denim skirt and cute sandals! Smile

Hugs, Monika
I date and love to be treated like a lady by a man. I have also been known to show my gratitude. giggles
(08-12-2021, 12:42 PM)Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I date and love to be treated like a lady by a man. I have also been known to show my gratitude. giggles

Hi Lynn - I also love being with a man on a romantic rendezvous!  So much fun!