Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Cross dresser that just came out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

My name is Alexis or referred to as Princess Alexis from time to time.  I am one that started putting on mom's clothing at a young age.  Just the basics, bra, panty hose.  I really enjoyed the feel of the clothing but I was raised in a household that most definitely would frown on that behavior.  Was raised to be a manly man.  Men don't cry, they don't have feelings.  Which means I always kept everything hidden.  I continued off & on when nobody was home.  Also tried some of my sister's clothing on since I have three all younger than me.  From there it moved to me trying my ex wife's clothing plus trying my current wife's clothing.  I finally put it all in the closet per se, until I decided that myself & my wife were going to attend a drag show.  All I can say is WOW.  The queens are impressive.  Granted it was a show & they probably don't dress that way all the time.  The way I saw it was society finally accepts a man that wants to wear women's clothing.  So I decided to start buying bras, panties, & leggings.  Wasn't completely sure on the tucking technique but read as much as I could.  Well I discovered that a VS thong doesn't work unless you like dropping one of the boys.  Again kept all this hidden until my wife got on my iPad & discovered I was looking at bras from VS.  Not good but it was time for me to own up to my alter ego.  Since then she now knows I like to wear women's clothing plus makeup.  She is still working on accepting the situation as a whole but I take what I can.  We have gone out a few times together with me wearing some women's clothing.  She doesn't want me wearing anything that is too feminine.  So for me that's basically a tom boy look with makeup.  I'm wearing women's jeans, tshirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, plus makeup.  I also have gone overboard with makeup.  I have bought a ton trying to figure things out.  Sorry I was so long winded.
Welcome to the forum, Alexis.
Hi Alexis welcome to the site. As a dresser I completely understand where you're coming from.  We can and dress more SEXY and ALLURING than most women. Oh well and NEVER APOLOGIZE[attachment=3225][attachment=3225]

[attachment=3226]
Thank you for the warm welcomes.  I do have one question.  Can I change my user name or do I need to re-register?  Again I have a warm fuzzy feeling from the welcomes.
I don't know about that ask the administrator[attachment=3227]
(02-11-2022, 05:46 PM)CD_Drty070x Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the warm welcomes.  I do have one question.  Can I change my user name or do I need to re-register?  Again I have a warm fuzzy feeling from the welcomes.

I'm not sure if you have to re-register to change your user name.  I looked around on my own and didn't see a way to do it.  An easier option might be to have a signature attached to your posts.  You can do that by going into the User CP.
Awesome pics! Welcome to the site.
Sara
Welcome to the forum, there the girls here are great.
I too started young, and went in and out of dressing up, a few years ago I was tired of hiding this. Now I go out often and all my family knows now.
Glad you found us, and no matter what you can always be your feminine self here.
Amy
(02-11-2022, 10:36 PM)Raquel Marie Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know about that ask the administrator

Wow….you are extremely sexy….
(02-10-2022, 07:52 PM)CD_Drty070x Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Princess Alexis,it is a pleasure to meet You. I have had the same experiences in my early teen years and let the whole Cross Dressing behind for many many years. Now I'm just adjusting to it. i find wearing Ladies clothes a total turn on. If YOU like add me as a buddy.
Take care,
Margo-CD

My name is Alexis or referred to as Princess Alexis from time to time.  I am one that started putting on mom's clothing at a young age.  Just the basics, bra, panty hose.  I really enjoyed the feel of the clothing but I was raised in a household that most definitely would frown on that behavior.  Was raised to be a manly man.  Men don't cry, they don't have feelings.  Which means I always kept everything hidden.  I continued off & on when nobody was home.  Also tried some of my sister's clothing on since I have three all younger than me.  From there it moved to me trying my ex wife's clothing plus trying my current wife's clothing.  I finally put it all in the closet per se, until I decided that myself & my wife were going to attend a drag show.  All I can say is WOW.  The queens are impressive.  Granted it was a show & they probably don't dress that way all the time.  The way I saw it was society finally accepts a man that wants to wear women's clothing.  So I decided to start buying bras, panties, & leggings.  Wasn't completely sure on the tucking technique but read as much as I could.  Well I discovered that a VS thong doesn't work unless you like dropping one of the boys.  Again kept all this hidden until my wife got on my iPad & discovered I was looking at bras from VS.  Not good but it was time for me to own up to my alter ego.  Since then she now knows I like to wear women's clothing plus makeup.  She is still working on accepting the situation as a whole but I take what I can.  We have gone out a few times together with me wearing some women's clothing.  She doesn't want me wearing anything that is too feminine.  So for me that's basically a tom boy look with makeup.  I'm wearing women's jeans, tshirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, plus makeup.  I also have gone overboard with makeup.  I have bought a ton trying to figure things out.  Sorry I was so long winded.

(02-11-2022, 10:36 PM)Raquel Marie Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know about that ask the administrator

OMG!!! YOU are drop dead gorgeous!!!! Thank YOU for sharing YOUR photos..Sincerely,
Margo-CD
Pages: 1 2