Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: More fun with panties and pantyhose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As u can all tell I dress whenever I can. I love these heals. I was very excited  this night.
Love the red panties with matching heels along with your sexy leopard tights. Looking sexy and getting excited.
(04-25-2022, 02:49 PM)Tights-CD-1970 Wrote: [ -> ]Love the red panties with matching heels along with your sexy leopard tights. Looking sexy and getting excited.

Oh yes I have so much fun if you read between  th?e lines. . Lol
(04-28-2022, 10:39 AM)Tina handjob Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2022, 02:49 PM)Tights-CD-1970 Wrote: [ -> ]Love the red panties with matching heels along with your sexy leopard tights. Looking sexy and getting excited.

I can surely see that. Your tights do show your excitement.  They do look amazing on you as always. Keep it up  ?
(04-28-2022, 02:23 PM)Tights-CD-1970 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2022, 10:39 AM)Tina handjob Wrote: [ -> ]

I can surely see that. Your tights do show your excitement.  They do look amazing on you as always. Keep it up  ?

I love doing this.
Very, very Sexy!!