Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Hello all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm Bobby
I'm downriver near Wyandotte and like to fantasize in Janet's Closet's dungeon.   This week I also visited the Adams Apple on Wednesday around 11:pm. and again Thursday about the same time frame.  On Thursday, I had a beer at the Hayloft before going over to the Apple.  Open to chat with anyone here or on a PM;  I'm bi and rather on the mature side.  Just started thinking about returning to the CD game after a very long absence.
Welcome Bobby! Returning to the CD world, sounds great. This is something that once bitten it never seems to ever go away.
Amy
(07-31-2022, 02:22 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Bobby! Returning to the CD world, sounds great. This is something that once bitten it never seems to ever go away.
Amy

It's along story, but long ago a naval surgeon screwed up patching a wound and I lost a length of intestine, almost died.  After taking six months to heal and afraid to have anything placed in the intestinal tract I retired you might say.  Smile  It was great fun while it lasted.  Maybe I could write about the before, but it would be a long story.
That sounds terrible, Bobby, so was this in relation to stopped your crossdressing, or where you more into BDSM scene?
(08-03-2022, 08:59 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds terrible, Bobby, so was this in relation to stopped your crossdressing, or where you more into BDSM scene?

I was a weekend warrior in reverse you might say.  During the week I was military, on weekends I was hired locally.  I was dressed in any fashion the employer wanted.  Back then I was very young and showing up in full female regalia was a novelty and ask for often.  I worked out of a shop in San Clemente and most customers were in the Laguna Beach vicinity.  It was an escape for people who wanted a bit of privacy or attention they couldn't get up in the LA area.   The folks who ran the shop dressed me with whatever the customer wanted, sometimes nothing.  I was very pretty once done up and they kept changing my look.
(08-03-2022, 11:12 AM)Bobby Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2022, 08:59 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds terrible, Bobby, so was this in relation to stopped your crossdressing, or where you more into BDSM scene?

I was a weekend warrior in reverse you might say.  During the week I was military, on weekends I was hired locally.  I was dressed in any fashion the employer wanted.  Back then I was very young and showing up in full female regalia was a novelty and ask for often.  I worked out of a shop in San Clemente and most customers were in the Laguna Beach vicinity.  It was an escape for people who wanted a bit of privacy or attention they couldn't get up in the LA area.   The folks who ran the shop dressed me with whatever the customer wanted, sometimes nothing.  I was very pretty once done up and they kept changing my look.

That sounds like it must have been a fun and sometimes an amazing time!
 Amy
CanuckGirl
(08-03-2022, 11:12 AM)Bobby Wrote: [ -> ]

That sounds like it must have been a fun and sometimes an amazing time!
 Amy

It was awesome, some of the people I tended to were famous, all were very rich.   In retrospect maybe stopping when I had to was for the good. It was before AID's became a big problem shortly after.

It was awesome, some of the people I tended to were famous, all were very rich. In retrospect maybe stopping when I had to was for the good. It was before AID's became a big problem shortly after.