Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Princess Tiffany - My FIRST EVER full transformation!
Hi Princess Tiffany,
I am enthralled by you writing skills and courage to share such an intimate part of your life with us. I know this was written a while back but I'm new saw your posts started reading one and had to keep going back to find the beginning. I hope this is the beginning. Anyhow now that I have complimented your writing I got to say.

DAMN GIRL YOU ARE FINE, hehe that and I have always wanted to say that. Seriously you look absolutely gorgeous in those outfits. I even googled how far away from jc's I was after seeing those photos. (16 hours away sigh my car would explode after that drive.) I love your elegant look it literally made my jaw drop , I know cause I dripped drool on myself and then cursed my self for making a mess. That makeup job was just spot on giving you that classy woman's demure. I feel like you could play the role of a rich woman ordering around 15 butler's while elegantly gliding down the marble curved staircase in you mansion. Well those are the images I get when I see your pics. I just know you are going far. Thank you for sharing all of this and yes I may say thank you a lot on these forums but I am a true believer that your time and attention are the greatest gifts you can give someone and you have definitely given so thank you. I only wish I lived closer so I could actually see everything. Can't wait to see the cute girlish side of Princess Tiffany either.

Did you buy the sexy lingerie in the photo?
Never got to see your shoes with the outfit. What did you wear?
Was that a lace wig?
Yeah I have a lot of questions I could ask you but I don't want to, no not yet cause I would love to start a dialogue first. Just couldn't help myself there. Princess Tiffany I have been influenced by your story to carry onward in my quest to become the butterfly I want to be. (I feel like a little teddy bear swearing I'm going to take down a giant all by myself). I even searched the two states I live by google's suggestions go and get a Mastectomy. I think it is because they have fake breasts. So onward I travel (ok really I'm just going to go read your next post and every one's responses. Will write again when I make it to the end. I also have a little bit of ADD my family jokes about it all the time by just yelling squirrel at any ol random time.
Heart Ashlynn Rose  Heart
@Ashlynn Rose:
I am VERY pleased that you enjoyed my story! I made this story for YOU as well as for EVERYONE in the JC Forum and the community as a whole! Listen up Ash, i don't have the time to give you a full lengthy response now. So keep an eye out within the next week. I wanna cover EVERYTHING in your initial response. Life for me is HECTIC. Busy working, then personal shit, then other shit too. I will respond, just gimmie a little time.

Btw, i noticed in your response you said something about my other stories? Here are the Forum Title's to ALL my current stories that you may wanna check out.....
(Stories) Princess Tiffany - My FIRST EVER Public/Adam's/GiGi's TRANSFORMED!

(Stories) Princess Tiffany – (FIRST EVER) BLANK CANVAS+PROFESSIONAL=OMG!!

(Lounge) Princess Tiffany – My journal of personal experiences: Entry 1

I am currently working on a NEW story that will take some time to complete. It is about me and another gurl's outing. Her FIRST EVER full transformation and outing experience with me as her company. Btw, if you fancy a good watch of my videos of my transformations and outing experiences, i have them uploaded in YouTube and a clickable link in each of my forum threads except for Princess Tiffany – (FIRST EVER) BLANK CANVAS+PROFESSIONAL=OMG!!, as i didn't make a video in this thread.

I will be back within one week to respond to your intial response. And THANKS for the recognition and kind words, etc.

-Princess Tiffany Heart
I just found this thread and want to say you look AMAZING in your transformation! Bunny did wonderful work and you really shine! It's fun to see someone really blossom into her true self as you are doing!
~Kelly
@Ashlynn Rose:

First of all, i would like to say that i am very surprised! Writing skills? Really? I will say thanks for the comment/compliment, as i think my writing skills are average at the most. As for the courage part, it was nothing to it really. I would like to say that the most challenging part, and part that would take the MOST amount of courage, was when i went out for my first ever full transformation and then soon later, went out in public fully transformed. But, it WASN'T courage at play here. It was my mindset of being in "mission mode". Kinda like a mental tunnel vision would be a good way of explaining it. Once i set my mind to something, i get shit done! When i went out for my transformation/outing, i didn't give a FUCK about anyone and anything! I wanted to set Tiffany free and explore a whole new world and enjoy ALOT of it ALL! Two words...NO REGRETS! I have had some amazing/fun/awesome/great/wonderful times and plan on experiencing even more in the future!

"saw your posts started reading one and had to keep going back to find the beginning. I hope this is the beginning."

Technically, this post (Princess Tiffany - My FIRST EVER full transformation) is my first post in the life of Tiffany. I say technically, as my VERY FIRST post ever created in the JC Forum is (Hello, I'm Tiffany!) under the category of "Introduce Yourself". In that actual FIRST POSTING i introduce myself to all in the forum. This was back in January of 2016 where i was beginning to peek into everything and at a point where Tiffany was starting to knock on the door seeking to come out of the closet. To be honest, if it wasn't for Janet's Closet (Janet's business operations catering to CD/TG/TV), Tiffany would have stayed locked up in the closet for good. Janet's Closet was the starting point which led me to other places like AA (Adam's Apple Bar) and GiGi's.

"DAMN GIRL YOU ARE FINE, hehe that and I have always wanted to say that. Seriously you look absolutely gorgeous in those outfits." "I love your elegant look it literally made my jaw drop" "That makeup job was just spot on giving you that classy woman's demure."

Thanks!! I appreciate the compliments! That was the LOOK i was aiming for and Bunny brought it out 1000%!! As i told Bunny, i wanted a real classy/elegant look as if i was going out to an expensive restaurant for a nice dinner, if you will. A luxurious look. Out of ALL the transformations i have had (to date is 5), this elegant look and the Princess Schoolgirl look are my MOST favorite looks. My MOST RECENT transformation comes close, only that if i would have incorporated the elegant makeup look to it then i would have been phenomenal! But i went with a different look instead. I will speak NOTHING more of the new recent transformation and outing with another gurl yet. I am still working on the story, have the images, and still have to process the video. My new thread should be up within 4 weeks from now. I like to overshoot the time frame just in case, hence 4 weeks. I am pretty busy with other things.

"Thank you for sharing all of this and yes I may say thank you a lot on these forums but I am a true believer that your time and attention are the greatest gifts you can give someone and you have definitely given so thank you."

No problem! I enjoy sharing my stories with all in an effort to help, inform, inspire, aid, etc. I do what i do cause that's who i am and what i am all about. Some people who have read my stories have benefited. I know this. I dedicate my time, energy, and effort into the community cause i want to. I enjoy educating and helping those that seek it out in the community. What more can i say really?

"I only wish I lived closer so I could actually see everything."

Well...if you EVER decide to make plans to come to JC and seek company, holla at me! I will accompany you! A 16 hour drive is pretty fuckin' far. If you have the determination and cash flow, you can always take a greyhound bus or a plane ride. Think about it. BUT UNDERSTAND THIS VERY CLEARLY....I MAKE NO PROMISES!!!!! I don't like letting people down, and would do my very best to assure i keep my word, but shit does happen. So if you EVER decide to come, do so on YOUR OWN ACCORD. Consider my presence as an unexpected bonus, if you will, even though we make rock solid plans/scheduling/ arrangements. That is of course you seek my company.

"Can't wait to see the cute girlish side of Princess Tiffany either."

Hmmmm....i am a bit confused about this. Am assuming 2 things here. One, one of my threads is next in line to be read by you or two, you are waiting to one day see that side of Tiffany. I will direct you to check out my thread titled “Princess Tiffany – My journal of personal experiences: Entry 1” in Janet’s Lounge category as I have finally acquired a very girlish look/transformation. Check out those images.

"Did you buy the sexy lingerie in the photo?"

Yes i did. It's not actually lingerie, it's long dresses, gowns, evening dresses/gowns, whatever there actually called. Something in that area i assume. I bought these 2 dresses at a thrift store. i don't always get my stuff from thrift stores. I just figured i check them out and see if they have anything that might tickle my fancy...and found these very elegant dresses that i just had to get for my transformation. My favorite dress of the 2 would be the one with the draped mini beads on the chest area of the dress. The only issue with the dress is that i can't zip it up complete in the back, it's a bit too small on me dammit.

"Never got to see your shoes with the outfit. What did you wear?"

I wore a pair of 5'' all black strappy heels with a black satin bow attached on the back of each heel. If you watch the video, you can actually see the heels. I call them my SUPER SEXY heels and my "Bedroom" heels as they are a KILLER on my feet when wearing them too long. I attached a couple images to the reply so you can see the heels better. NOTE: these heels have been MODIFIED recently by attaching red satin bows to them. I made this modification so that it would match my outfit on my recent transformation/outing which will all be explained in the story I am currently working on. The modification is completely reversible.

"Was that a lace wig?"

No. It was just a regular standard wig. I have 3 wigs in my collection, all standard.

"Yeah I have a lot of questions I could ask you but I don't want to, no not yet cause I would love to start a dialogue first."

ASK AWAY! Ask me ANYTHING! Just as long as it does not pertain to my personal life, as such questions are denied. Things like my real name, where i live, etc. That kinda shit. Don't hold back on a question, ask and i shall answer. Tiffany is 100% open to the exposure of information. Mr. X is restrictive.

"Princess Tiffany I have been influenced by your story to carry onward in my quest to become the butterfly I want to be. (I feel like a little teddy bear swearing I'm going to take down a giant all by myself)."

I am very pleased to hear that...really i am! All the effort, time, and energy i invest in my thread creations, sharing of my stories, is helping people. That is the whole point. BE THE BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY that is within you! You are amongst friends here in the Forum, the community, as well as myself. You need support....we are here for you! Don't EVER forget it and NEVER doubt it!

-Princess Tiffany Heart

@Kelly:

Yes, Bunny did a FANTASTIC JOB on the look i was going for! I never went out looking like this, but next to i do go out, i will have Roxy duplicate this look 100%.

-Princess Tiffany Heart
LOVE those shoes. What brand are they? Oh, and to clarify I was speaking of being excited to read about what you wrote:

"The next time i get another transformation, i wanna let the other version of Tiffany out. I already got the elegant side out, now i wanna bring out the flirtatious, girlish, cute side out. Super cute that if i was walking down the street...expect car accidents lol. I have the outfit, wig, heels, body, etc. Makeup would be lighter shades and some real nice pink tones. Will see. I would have better poses too this time around."

Also when I spoke of writing skills I was referring to your level of detail. I read it and it seems I can really feel what you were feeling. I like that.

I have not gone out to well any where except my bedroom. My wife knows and one friend. I think I am doing everything backwards because, my friends and family will probably know before I get the chance to go anywhere. LOL Mostly cause there is nowhere to go or I just haven't found it yet. Two of my best friends are male and married, but have told me several times that they don't approve of guys dressing up as girls. I think that is because we were watching Ru Paul. I don't think they actually have been confronted with it yet. I plan on telling them next. Honestly the thought gives me goosebumps. Sorry I get sidetracked. A.D.D. It was trained into me lol.

Friday I'be told myself to get dressed up and snap a photo for my profile pic. Then I got to clean up for my night of hosting D&D with my friends a racist red neck, a rich lady atheist, my two happily married male Catholic friends, a bisexual wiccan female and me the closet CD for now . Yeah I'm a nerd too.
Heart Ashlynn Rose  Heart
@Ashlynn Rose:

"LOVE those shoes. What brand are they?"

-The heels i wore for this transformation, the SUPER SEXY and "bedroom" heels, are the 5'' Cocktail Sandal heels. before creating this reply, i had to put some work into acquiring ACCURATE and INFORMATIVE information for you in regards to these shoes. I am under the impression you really like them and wanna buy a pair for yourself? Well...look no further cause your speaking to the RIGHT person whom is VERY DETAILED and helpful. Posted below is an image i have acquired with detiale dinformation about the same EXACT heels i have now and have worn on most of my transformations and outings....

Just in case you can't see the information listed in the image, i will type it all out for you:
Fabulicious Cocktail-568
Black Satin/Black 5'' Heel 1'' PF
Criss Cross Pleated Straps Close
Back Sandal With Back Bow, Back Zipper Closure
Sizes range from 5 to 14

ATTENTION: The red bow attached to the sides of these heels in my other images i posted are MODIFICATIONS/ALTERATIONS that I have made myself!

Here's the deal, i bought these heels back in April of 2016. While i was in the store awaiting my appointment time for my first ever transformation, i walked around the store and came across the shoe aisle. When i seen these heels in the wall i FELL IN LOVE with them immediately! I HAD TO HAVE 'EM! So..i bought them for the transformation. That was about 4 months ago. I researched JC website (online store) and found that they NO LONGER sell them. But...yes that's right...but....all hope is NOT lost! Like i said, before creating this reply post, i put in some work for you and for ALL that read this. I communicated with Dani at JC as i had a curious question. I wanted to see if JC could actually acquire the heels from the source and sell them direct to consumers, and THEY CAN! They NO LONGER have them for sale in the store, but they can still get them from the source! Anyone interested must pay up front first, just so you know. I researched the source and they ONLY sell to dealers (JC being an active dealer), not the public so don't even bother. The image posted above was from the source website. I wanted to get the image from the JC website, but they don't have any in stock for sale, so no image. Btw, they currently sell this VERY SAME HEEL in ALL RED. EVERY TIME i see those all red heels, i keep telling myself...one day i will buy me that pair! Lol.

Perhaps i SHOULD have bought that pair for my most recent transformation, soon...you will see why when my new thread is completed with images. But i was fixated on my creatively altered heels instead. The image posted below was the pair of heels i WANTED MOST for my recent transformation. Unfortunately....JC didn't have any in my size. Here is the image.....

I felt that these shoes would be PERFECT for my outfit! So that is why i modified my all black heels by adding red bows to them, to try to replicate the look as much as possible. I could have gone all the way by wrapping thin strips of red silk or satin ribbon around the black straps, but was being a bit lazy on that. My shoe size (Mr. X) is male size 12 1/2. Tiffany's shoe size is 12.

"Oh, and to clarify I was speaking of being excited to read about what you wrote:

"The next time i get another transformation, i wanna let the other version of Tiffany out. I already got the elegant side out, now i wanna bring out the flirtatious, girlish, cute side out. Super cute that if i was walking down the street...expect car accidents lol. I have the outfit, wig, heels, body, etc. Makeup would be lighter shades and some real nice pink tones. Will see. I would have better poses too this time around."

-Yup...i know what this is. That would be the princess schoolgirl look. I BELIEVE i have a thread about this transformation located in "Janet's Lounge", thread title labeled as "Princess Tiffany - My journal of personal experiences: Entry 1". In this thread i have images posted of myself in all white and sporting a pig tailed wig. ALOT can be said about this look, but it's best you read the whole story. Yes, Roxy definitely brought out that look i was going for. I LOVED the glittery light pink lipstick touch that Roxy recommended! I also have a video link in there to, it's a 5 in 1, all 5 videos of my transformation and outing experience on that one day. I got ALOT of compliments and was approached alot too. Even met a female...well....read the whole story lol. I LOVED the look.

"Also when I spoke of writing skills I was referring to your level of detail. I read it and it seems I can really feel what you were feeling. I like that."

-I see. Well, i am a VERY DETAILED type of a person. I am NOT and NEVER satisfied with just writing out a paragraph or 2. Fuck that! Where's the excitement in that!? I like to have ALL bases COVERED in my stories. Reading any of my stories may be like reading a book, but hey, people may wanna know right? About this, about that, how i felt, what it was really like, etc. I go ALL THE WAY or don't go at all. That is how i roll.

"I have not gone out to well any where except my bedroom."

-Same here...for MANY YEARS. Though i have recently stepped out of the closet, it would have been nice if i did all of this back in the day that's for sure. But it's no biggie and i am ok with it. At least i am enjoying myself and having a good time! Most people who read my stories about my first time experiences, i am sure, are blown away that i did ALL of this on MY OWN! NO SUPPORT, NO HELP, NO GUIDANCE, NOTHING! Like most of us, we all have 2 sides. I have a Mr. X side and a Princess Tiffany side. Mr. X has always been VERY restrictive and VERY private, still am actually. Family, close friends, acquaintances, friends, relatives, etc know NOTHING of Princess Tiffany. Even my past girl friends had no clue. As for Tiffany, she is very open, expressive, and sharing. Tiffany LOVES to be social when on "her" outings.

"My wife knows"

-Dammmmmmmmn...uuuuuu soooooo lucky!

"best friends are male and married, but have told me several times that they don't approve of guys dressing up as girls. I think that is because we were watching Ru Paul. I don't think they actually have been confronted with it yet. I plan on telling them next."

-Be careful! I suggest doing little things FIRST before just out right coming out with it! It is VERY clear they don't approve of it right? They are your best friends right? You wanna lose them as your best friends? THINK FIRST before taking any kind of action! I am just looking out for you is all. You can do what ever the fuck you want to do, but just be careful. You may not like the outcome and may even be devastating to you.

"Sorry I get sidetracked. A.D.D. It was trained into me lol."

-I have noticed twice that you mention about you A.D.D. issue......i see none. What you are doing is rambling on with your story and that is PERFECTLY fine! I SEE NO fucking problem what so ever. Hell, i tend to do the same thing in my stories too! All you are doing is giving more in depth and detailed information is all. I don't call that A.D.D. and i DON'T have it myself! Here's proof of what i am talking about when i say "rambling on", in my FIRST EVER story of my outing experience (PUBLIC/AA/GIGI), i start rambling on about my car audio system being louder than the music volume level at GiGi's, but is still loud never the less. Did i have to talk about my 4,000watt car audio boombox system in my story.....no. IT HAS NOTHING to do with my outing experience. I was just rambling on, getting indepth and detailed. Trying to paint a picture that was more clearer to the readers. I don't consider that A.D.D. at all! I have NO mental disorders/issues what so ever.

"Friday I'be told myself to get dressed up and snap a photo for my profile pic."

-Sweet. PM me when you have accomplished this (PM = Private message) as i wanna see.

"for my night of hosting D&D

-What the hell is D&D?

-Princess Tiffany Heart