Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Princess Tiffany - My FIRST EVER Public/Adam's/GiGi's TRANSFORMED!
Images posted first. Link to video posted second. Experience/story to follow:

Video link posted below. PLEASE read all posted information in regards to the video link before watching video (clicking on the Youtube video link).

Non-technical video information:

The video that you are about to watch, via link site re-direction/connection or within the JC Forum, has been created/edited/published by myself "Tiffany A.K.A. Princess Tiffany" 100%. This is my VERY FIRST video created from SCRATCH and WITHOUT ANY outside/external assistance of ANY kind. I hold NO rights to the background music applied to the video. I did NOT create the music but have stated credit to the appropriate artists in the video. Have also stated credit to ROXY, as she was the one doing the recording AND have recorded audio communication of her with me. I NEVER had ANY plans/intentions prior to my transformation, or even a day later, to actually make a video. I just thought about it 2 days later and said...why not? Try something new. Though the video scenes of myself during the transformation are videos, this is done to enable me to capture numerous images (from a video file), get sharp high resolution images, saves time, and is alot more convenient. This was MY IDEA EVER SINCE my first transformation with Bunny. NEVER copied this idea from ANYONE, i came up with it on my own! Don't believe i speak the truth? Ask around.

All scenes in this video are candid, 100% RAW. As in completely unplanned/unscripted. As i state, i never had the idea to make a video as i did now, days after such events took place. By the way, sorry about the audio quality in the last 2 scenes, hence the "ATTENTION - WARNING" notification addressing the viewer to adjust volume levels in advance. I didn't know my recording device's microphone was that sensitive. But then again, it was loud in person lol. I could have corrected the volume level during the creation of this video, but by that time, it was a bit too late for that. So i just went with it.

Without even realizing it at the time, till i watched the video to finalize the project and for testing purposes, i made a complete UNINTENTIONAL good choice in the background music chosen for this video. I chose this kind of music as i just heard of it at the time when i started working on my video project and love the tunes. If you listen to the words, it can pretty much be related to what is seen of me in the video. Words such as " Letting go", "What if you were to just come right out of these clothes, you can finally feel the way...." "Don't be scared to be free to let go, show it off" "Feel letting go" "Cuz your one of  kind, you dress so fine" "You pretty and you nice" In some parts of the video, the words seem to sync just right, as in right timing.

"Letting go", "What if you were to just come right out of these clothes, you can finally feel the way....", "Don't be scared to be free to let go, show it off", and "Feel like letting go" can be referenced to myself, and maybe others like me, as in letting go of your "regular/other side" that society accepts. To be free and just letting it all go, showing off your femme side. Letting out your inner beauty and side that seeks to be projected. In my video, i showed it off, with some leg/skin with the outfit i was wearing lol. Am NOT afriad to go out like i am.

"Cuz your one of a kind, you dress so fine" and "You pretty and you nice". I do dress fine, am pretty, and nice....same for you too! And we are all certainly one of a kind, no matter who you are.

Technical video information:

The file size of this video is 23.8MB large. File format is .mp4. I rather NOT disclose software information used in the creation of this video. Length/duration of video is 5 minutes and 29 seconds. Video has AUDIO. Video is 100% CLEAN both audio and video, clean as in G RATED. All information is disclosed in every scene in the video. Information such as month, year, video record location, recorder, publisher/creator, and other informations such as advanced notification to control volume levels, an address stated by the publisher/creator of the video (property/material rights), as well as credits owed to. Video is not distorted and has been tested for playback on RealOne media player and VLC media player.Video/audio is 100% perfect working. If issues are detected/discovered, contact me. Time invested in the creation of this video: 8 hours (straight).

I hope you enjoy the video! I dedicated 8 STRAIGHT hours of my time in the creation of it. This is my VERY FIRST EVER video i have EVER created from scratch in my entire life. I think i did a pretty damn good job of it. I would have to rate this video at 92% perfect, as there a tiny imperfections and i could actually do waaaaaay better than this. Imperfections such as i forgot to post the date (May  2016) under "FILMED ON LOCATION" "GiGi's Club/Bar". A whole lotta: Coffee, cigarettes, loud music, determination, and motivation. And i did it all for YOU...the viewer/visitor. Enjoy! Leave a comment if you like too. Or if you prefer, comment in JC or contact me in JC (PM).

I hope this video inspires, brings happiness, and educates all those whom are effected by it in a positive way.

Youtube Access (to watch my video):
Link removed by owner (Tiffany)
Dead link
Content removed from hosting site in October 2021

If above link is defective, copy and paste, then place into web browser https bar.
If you are UNABLE to watch the video for various reasons, contact me and i will look into it.
Link has been tested on 2 separate systems and on 2 different O/S's (Operating systems WIN XP and WIN 7).

First time ever FULLY dressed/transformed PUBLIC EXPOSURE on my outing to Adam’s Apple Bar and GiGi’s club. May 21 2016.

NOTE (self-identity concealment):
From this point forward, my real name (other side of myself) will be addressed as “Mr. X”. This is my non-feminine cross dressing side. A side that is acceptable in the eyes of society of today. My other side, the cross dresser side, is as always Tiffany. A side that is only accepted in the eyes of those that are like me, accept it, and welcome it with open arms (hugs) and a friendly smile (happiness).

NOTE (external identity concealments):
All real and fake names, fake names as in female names that cross dressers give themselves; will NOT be revealed in this story for privacy reasons. A description of a particular individual will be given, but nothing more. One can “assume” the identity of a particular person talked about in this story, but it’s just an assumption. Not an actual VALID fact. I am VERY careful and VERY tight with privacy involving myself and/or others that are connected to me on various levels. Should I be presented with a question(s) about confirmation(s)/validation(s)/verification(s) about specific people talked about in my story, other than myself, are denied/dismissed/null/void/ignored. You have 2 options. One, question the assumed individual, two consult the magic 8 ball. Cause you ain’t gettin’ shit outta me. There’s a good reason(s) as to why we go through so much to assure the “other side” of ourselves is kept private. I just go that extra mile, to take that extra step or two for extra assurance for myself and others.

NOTE (external offense):
Should you, the reader of this story, are insulted in any way, shape, or form and/or for any reason(s)…sorry. If you REALLY have an issue with MY, that’s right MY, STORY then I suggest you go sit on a giant cactus till it’s all up in you. You may not succeed the first time, but hey, practice makes perfect. ;) A LOT of thought, dedication, time, effort, and energy went into this story that I have compiled from scratch. I try to be careful as possible in my wording, as I DO NOT SEEK TO INSULT/OFFEND ANYONE! Everybody is different. There are some people out there that actually have a different view on the things they read and are offended by it. I mean NO harm! Some people are even sensitive to judgements and how they are viewed by others. I try to place myself in the shoes of those that I talk about and how they may feel about what I talk about them.

NOTE (intended for you):
I know this story of mine, which is based on my first time experiences, is pretty long but there is a reason for this. It is intended to be as informative as possible for those who have never had experiences to such places as I have been to. I am not doing all of this just for myself! I am also doing it for you, the reader! If your new to all of what it is my story/experience, I can relate. I was once in your shoes too. My story can be beneficial to you, helpful, and may even encourage some to take that next step out of the closet. My story can also be a form of entertainment to those that enjoy a good read. All that you read is 100% TRUE, LEGIT, and 100% ACCURATE! Nothing is made up in my story. NOTE: This story is NOT 100% complete! There are some things, events/situations that occurred with me during my outing that will NOT be discussed in this story. All positive no negatives.  I just choose to keep it to myself ;) And yes…this is MY STORY. I don’t partake in plagerism. If you don’t believe me, ask the staff at Janet’s Closet for some validation (personal information is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL). I have dedicated ALOT of my time and energy in the publishing on this story, and do so with NOTHING in return. In case the thought ever crossed your mind…NO…I am not employed by Janet’s Closet Inc., Adam’s Apple Bar, and GiGi’s Club/Bar! I have never been compensated nor received ANYTHING for the materials I have provided in this forum (uploaded image(s) of myself, written documentation(s) (story), and submitted/uploaded link(s) to video(s) of myself). I expect NOTHING in return! I come bearing gifts to all in the community in the form of information. To bring happiness, courage, pride, and assistance, and to elevate those to a higher level. Knowledge is power…look it up sometime ;)

Document (Story) Technical Information:
Page count: Approx. 19
Word count: 10,590 Words
Character count (EXCLUDING spaces): 44,732 Characters
Paragraph count: Approx. 90
Line count: 649 Lines
Program used in creation of document (story): Microsoft Word
Official publisher/Creator: Tiffany A.K.A. Princess Tiffany
Document data size: 48.1KB
Time spent publishing/creating: Approx. 18 Hours total
Time spent (total average) on ENTIRE project (images, video, story, uploads, tech work): 32 hours

A little bit of Ke$ha.  A little bit of Katey Perry. My FIRST EVER May 21 2016 outing to Adam’s Apple (AA), GiGi’s, and being all dressed up (FULL transformation) in PUBLIC.

This is MY story. This is MY experience. Enjoy….. ;)

Grab my gear….keys…..money….and oh yeah….my passport of F-U-N!
Travel itinerary: 4 destinations
(1 of 4) Janet’s Closet (Gotta get dolled up!)
(2 of 4) AA (Adam’s Apple Bar) (A nice place to chill)
(3 of 4) GiGi’s Club/Bar (Ke$ha land)
(4 of 4) Home (Katey Perry T.G.I.S.)

Hmmmm…lemme see here…where do I start? What do I start off saying? Scratch that, I already started off babbling lol. First off, the names “Ke$ha” and “Katey Perry” will be explained much later in this story. I figure using these 2 names is the best representation to describe my experience. There are some things that I have never experienced in my life. For starters, being out in public FULLY dressed and with make-up on. Understand that I am a closet CD. But what defines a closet CD really? At the time I created this story, I have no idea. I would assume that it is an individual whom dresses behind closed doors without ANYONE knowing about it and certainly not going out in public. Back in my late 20’s, I would actually think about going outside dressed up, but for only a very short time. Kinda like here I am and poof I am gone. “Tiffany” was knocking on the door during that time, my fem side. But I was too afraid to open the door to let her out/in. I never could conjure up the courage, afraid indeed.

I will note that society is a strange one. So many unwritten rules that people must abide by in order to be accepted and appreciated. I only abide to about 50% of such unwritten rules. Call me a renegade. I find that most of these “unwritten rules” are a COMPLETE JOKE! I am not the type of person that chooses to be different to be noticed mind you.  In this story, I won’t get into such rules, but will talk about one…cross dressing in public. Oh sure, it is ok for females to dress, look like, tomboys but when I guy wants to look feminine it is rejected. Whatever. This is just another reason as to why we keep our femme side so secretive. I appreciate the community and businesses/organizations that support such a lifestyle.

Anyways, back to me lol. Over the span of 15 years, once in a while, I would hear from CD’s and CD admirers about places like Janet’s Closet, Stiletto’s, rainbow room, and even GiGi’s. Just mentioning “Stilletto’s” is proof enough of the history of my claims. I was never interested in going out to such places. Not to mention I was afraid to. Remember, “Tiffany” was knocking on the door in my late 20’s. In January of 2016, “Tiffany” was NO longer knocking on the door….she was POUNDING on the door lol. At the time I created this story, I am/was 36 years old. D.O.B. 08/18/1979. So I started thinking about it more than ever before about doing things I have never done, yet never thought I would ever do. Well…I think it was about time to let “Tiffany” out now and not giving 2 shits and a fuck about it. This is when I made my decision to have my first ever full transformation at Janet’s Closet.
I was always afraid about public exposure when I think about it, because of society. After I had my first transformation that was NOT also including full public exposure, I seriously thought about going out. Why not? I came this far with a full transformation. Tiffany wants to take some more steps, baby steps yes, but she does want to project herself to the fullest. Mind you, Mr. X is still around, always will be in order to keep Tiffany in check. Tiffany has the potential to go all the way WITHOUT care. Mr. X assures she doesn’t in order to live both lives happily. Mr. X is ALL about business on a serious level. So after some serious thought in the span of roughly 3 months of 2016, I decided to go ahead with it. Mr. X HAS TO ALLOW Tiffany to explore, experience, and indulge. She has been locked up for quite some time lol.

I once had a conversation with a gurl at whom I met for some “funtime” not too long ago. It was an interesting conversation between us and enjoyed it. I enlightened this gurl with my experiences when I am in “Tiffany mode” and how it is virtually impossible to ignore. I told her that at times, it’s like having a monkey on your back. I told her that no matter how hard you try to shake your gurl side off, and it may seem easy and that you succeeded, it ALWAYS creeps up on you later on down the road. Someway, somehow, the gurl side knocks on the door and you JUST HAVE TO give in. It just depends on one’s ability to keep it under control. Mr. X does a pretty good job of that, there are limits set in place. I am NOT saying that it is a bad thing to enjoy the gurl side. To me, it is WONDERFUL! You do what you like and what makes YOU happy! I have actually purged 3 times in my life and have even tried to get rid of “Tiffany” twice too, all for various reasons. But I will tell you this…NEVER EVER will I purge again or make any attempt to get rid of “Tiffany”!

Sorry if I seem to be rambling on about other areas that is not really that important to talk about in this story about my outing. I am a very thorough person and very detailed, can’t help it. I like to be as informative as possible. Besides, you may like a good long and interesting story to read anyways. Now I will spare you the details of my second transformation experience, I wanna stay on track with the outing experience. My stories are about FIRST TIME experiences, NOT second time experiences.

So I have laid out plans, after some serious thought, in regards to actually going out in public fully dressed and transformed. I did a lot of researching and planning in advance so to prevent/circumvent any issues that may be presented during my outing. I consider myself a very smart, very careful type of person who looks at all angles, all scenarios, and plans accordingly. I prefer to have ALL my bases covered for situations like this. If I have a problem and no backup, then I am really screwed. I usually like to do physical recon of specific areas before executing such plans. But seeing how I live an hour away, I performed a digital recon instead lol. Targets/locations “A B C D X”. A = Janet’s Closet, B = AA, C = GiGi’s, D = home, X = Motel 6. Understand that I was NOT looking forward to going to location X, had no intentions nor sought it out in anyway. The actual definition for the letter X, in case you didn’t know, is UNKNOWN. Like x-ray, where “x” stands for unknown. So location X was a possibility, but did research just in case. So…did I actually go to location X? Nope. It’s ok, I was NOT disappointed. I will mention that I was offered to join a CD for some possible fun after Gigi’s that night. I will talk about that later in this story. I went on this outing and to these places for the experience, to have a good time, to mingle, to meet new people, and to have a good time at a place that welcomes Tiffany. Oh, and to also check out the establishment inside and outside for future reference so I know what I am up against.

So my plans for the outing were pretty good. Not flawless, but close. You will discover, later in this story, as to why the, execution of my plans were NOT flawless, just 2 little areas I was unaware of in advance. Posed no real issue for me, fortunately I didn’t cause any car accidents with the way I was dressed during the quick recovery of these 2 little unforeseen situations lol.  My next visit to AA and GiGi’s won’t be so cumbersome for me. I say this cause I was fully loaded, plans on covering/recovering/ditching in virtually any problematic situation that may present itself in various scenarios. Like my very first trip to Janet’s for a full transformation, I also brought a lot of stuff with me. I never know what I am up against; don’t like the idea of tip toeing in the mine field blindfolded. As it turns out, I REALLY didn’t need very much, like Janet’s. My pre-plans and some little things brought with me actually helped me recover. You will discover this later on in this story.

Destination 1 of 4: Janet’s Closet………

Now let’s talk about my second trip to Janet’s for another full transformation, shall we? It went as good as the first time. This time around, I only brought 30% of the things I needed or may need for the transformation and photoshoot. Not like the first time, more like 150% lol. I have some sad news for some that are unaware and would like to be informed of. Bunny is no longer employed by Janet’s Closet. Reasons are unknown, this is what I was told when I inquired. I questioned,  as I was informed when I arranged a transformation/photoshoot, that bunny no longer works there/here.  I won’t say anything more about this, but do miss her. She is a nice person and enjoyed her company. When one door closes, another one opens….Roxy :)

Roxy is a sweet and nice person. I also enjoyed her company. Sometimes I would crack a little smile cause the way she is, personality. I like the happiness she radiates.  I did notice her level of detail, almost as good as Bunny’s. Everyone works differently. Not saying it’s a bad thing, more like unique. Take myself for instance, I operate largely on security (various protection methods) and logic (intelligence). NOT everyone operates the same, diversity.  I bring this up as Roxy applied her own kind of special touch to my make-up job.  I did notice this in the mirror after the job was complete, and pointed it out. I went with it, why not try something a little new eh? I say this “special kind of touch” as it was almost like what she was wearing. But as for everything else, it was pretty much spot on. I wasn’t complaining. I liked it. I don’t blame her for adding her special touch to my makeup application, as I wasn’t even detailed specific as to what I wanted in the first place. Midway into the makeup application, I told her the look I was going for and showed her the pictures of my last transformation. So yeah….she hit the spot at 97% accuracy.

This second trip to Janet’s for a full transformation and photoshoot was not over the top crazy with everything, in regards to planning, bringing a lot of stuff, and hiring the artist for x amount of hours. I was there at my scheduled appointed time and was out 3 hours later. So I didn’t need to hire Roxy for x amount of hours like I did with Bunny. I knew what I was up against. I did some very light shopping. Roxy showed me some clip on earrings that were a good match for my necklace. Very nice! Also bought a pair of sandal heels too for the occasion. Needed a pair of heels that I can endure walking in for x amount of hours. I didn’t plan on doing more sitting at AA and GiGi’s. Where’s the fun in that? I did question the durability of the heels as I just couldn’t wrap my brain around such strappy heels. Could they support my weight? Will these straps break off when I am doing a lot of walking? Roxy satisfied all of my questions. As it turns out, no problems. I knew the product quality, as in high quality, is there…but damn lol. As you can tell I have very little faith in heels, with a bunch of straps on them. It is does not look like it can handle a lot, appearance wise, then I worry. My views have now changed after this experience for the positive. I lasted a good 5 maybe 6 hours in those heels before I had to do more sitting than walking. That’s ALOT longer than my 5’’ super sexy heels I have! It takes time to get used to it. A painful learning experience lol.

Though Roxy is less experienced than Bunny, she is pretty good at what she does in my book. I enjoyed talking to her too during make-up application. She did a good enough job that warranted a fat tip. So…what does that tell ya? I was surprised that returning transformation customers actually get a discount! I was fixated, expecting to pay more, than what I was addressed from the website. That being $125.00 for full transformation and photoshoot. So I saved some chedda. Oh, I saw Janet again too. She was chillin’ in the IT department room. It is always a pleasure to meet her. Time did move a little fast that day, even though it was only a 3 hour stay. During the photoshoot, someone turned off the store radio and immediately I assumed that I was closing time. I didn’t want to stay any later than planned as I have plans and gurls to meet. I planned on spending under $400.00 on this second trip and didn’t even exceed that amount. Close though lol. I seen some stuff on the racks that caught my attention, but will have to wait another time.

Departing Janet’s Closet….connecting to….

Destination 2 of 4: AA (Adam’s Apple Bar)………

Before I begin talking about my experience at AA, first let’s talk about the drive there lol. You know…it takes A LOT of COURAGE, balls if you will, to make such a DISTANT travel (approx.. 15 to 20 minute drive) in an averaged sized vehicle without tinted driver/passenger side windows in BROAD daylight on a warm summer day WHILE all dolled up. The vehicle I drive isn’t flashy, doesn’t attract attention nor does it look like a hoopty. It’s not too small to look like a go-cart with a fancy shell around it and isn’t a monster truck that sits up really high. I had NO PLANS to conceal my identity in any way during my travels to planned destinations while transformed. At this point in my life…I don’t give a fuck. If I get spotted by a stranger and get laughed at, etc, I have plans to give this person the finger and roll up my window. Maybe even deliver some kind words like “Fuck off!”. I would be prepared for what is soon to follow should a negative situation like this take place, as in retaliation. I actually thought of pre-planning for the travel from Janet’s to AA. Thinking about the timing of the lights verses distance to travel and speed traveled. Even down to intersections, traffic congestion, and even construction. I figure if I had the timing right on one set of lights before leaving Janet’s, also factoring in speed limit, I could make a straight drive without any stops (red lights). But…I really didn’t care to be honest. Fuck it. I am not afraid. I will just look straight ahead as I drive and while I am at a red light. Never looking to my left or right. I drove in the right lane to decrease my chances of being spotted. Drive in the middle lane, well you increase your chances of being spotted (right and left).

I ended up having to stop at 2 red lights. I just kept looking ahead. I did notice 2 separate strangers glaring at me as I drove passed them lol. One of the two lights was actually a bit long, at least a minute. Didn’t care. I didn’t hear anything, as in anyone saying anything to attract my attention in their direction. Lemme tell ya something….driving in heels is TRICKY lol! I am not used to that durrrr lol. There was a couple times were I accelerated too much, had to back off the pressure. I was focused on 2 things during my drive the most. One, foot placement and pressure on the gas and brake. Two, look straight ahead as if you were on a mission. Screw everything else. To play it EXTRA SAFE, I wore my seatbelt and even removed my tree air freshener from my rearview mirror. As you CAN get pulled over for having something hanging from said mirror. I can deal with a-hole strangers during my drive to AA. But to be pulled over by a cop looking the way I am…EMBARRESSING! The cop, as he is looking at my driver’s license, would be like…”Miss, I need your REAL license” lol. So I made the drive without any problems/issues.
Welcome to AA! Understand, I have NEVER been to AA before. First time for me. My digital recon matched everything I seen. But knowing is a different situation, experience is another area. As I stated earlier, I prefer physical recon to cover EVERYTHING possible.

Now here is one, of two, of those little areas  I was unaware of that I recovered from, but was a bit of an inconvenience. NOOBIE GURLS….LISTEN UP!! If you are ever wanting to go to AA for the first time, GO TO THE BACK PATIO! The entrance to the bar is in the back, NOT THE FRONT! When I exited my vehicle, I proceeded to the front. What was funny was that I had to walk backwards very slowly for a specific reason.  As I was walking towards the front of the building, assuming that there was an entry way as I saw a door before pulling into the lot, the wind was blowing a little bit in a fashion that would attract A LOT of attention! You have to understand something here…I was wearing a very high slitted long dress which the slit was more to the front than the side. So if you can imagine, or just review my posted images, just how much leg I was showing lol. Add a little wind and well…how could I NOT attract attention lol. So walking backwards carefully and slowly I managed to prevent a leg show for the public, eye candy. Attention I did not want in that situation.

Walking backwards might have looked a little odd, but anything’s better than having both my legs out there lol. I found it a bit difficult walking in-between the AA building wall and those parking lot curb blocks, whatever their called. On top of that, wasn’t even looking behind me and walking on somewhat loose pavement in HEELS. I found that when I got home that night, I noticed I damaged one of my heels, sad face. I hit the heel, by accident, against the curb block. The damage isn’t that bad. Just cosmetic damage that can only be seen at ground/ankle level. I realized that the “front door” wasn’t accessible when I noticed no doorknob lol…sheez. All that exposure and hassle for nothing. So I went to the back where I noticed some people in the gated/blocked area (patio) wondering if this was the access point. Sure ‘nuff it was. No one tried to stop me as I opened the gate and walked in. Once I walked in and closed the gate behind me, then I seen the entry way to the bar and proceeded in.

The environment was pretty nice. Low lighting, moderate volume level of music playing, and quite a few people in there too. Though I was informed in advance that some of the gurls I have communicated with a week earlier that they may be there, I wasn’t expecting anyone. I went on my own accord. Should any of the gurls be there is a bonus! I walked into the building as if this wasn’t my first rodeo, though it was.  As I walked in, about halfway, I was looking at the people and looking for an empty table so that I may sit alone. Then I seen a person sitting at a table that immediately caught my attention. This person was one of the gurls I communicated with! She was just sitting there by herself enjoying her drink. I immediately said to her “Hey, I know you! How you doin’?” I explained to hear that even though it was difficult for me to make out her identity, as the lighting was kind allow and I WASN’T wearing my glasses at the time, I could still see to a degree. Her hair style stood out, a highlight, then her face followed. I am NOT blind as a bat without my glasses. They just make the blurry un-blurry. Mind you, I wore my glasses during the drive to AA. Didn’t want to as I didn’t wanna mess up my makeup, but have no choice. In the end, my makeup was fine.

So I sat down next to her at the table and we began chatting. It was nice to finally meet her in PERSON. Not just online communications. She was drinking a coke, no alcohol what so ever. I ordered myself a sex on the beach, DELICIOUS lol. I love drinks that are sweet and taste good. I am not the type to drink something that tastes like piss (beer). Not to mention drinking beer gets me in a pissed off mood, feeling like a tank. The gurl I was chatting with at AA was telling me that she was heading out to GiGi’s at 8pm. So was i!  We got a talking about this and that. Then some lady, I am pretty sure she was 100% female, came up to me as she was walking by me and complimented me about my eyes…how pretty they are. I wasn’t seeking attention, she just came to me. Then I was telling her that my eye color actually changes. Normal color is Hazel. Depending on my mood, I have come to find out over several years, they can change to green or blue.

So me and the gurl I was with mentioned to me about this gurl over at the bar as she is the owner of AA. Eventually the owner walked away from the group of people she was talking to. I saw an opportunity to introduce myself. I called her attention to my direction. I introduced myself and shook her hand. Telling her that she has a nice establishment and I liked it. Her name is Jaye. I don’t know if that’s her fem name or not, but don’t care. She was pretty nice. She is a gurl.

Lemme tell you gurls something here. I don’t know if its me, as I rarely drink, but the ONE sex on the beach drink I had, I was already buzzing HALFWAY into the drink!! Seriously, real talk! I was like…whoa. How the hell?! I had to be VERY careful at that point as I still had to drive to GiGi’s soon and I DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE! I mention to my gurl friend that my drink was pretty strong lol. I didn’t finish it, screw that. I say it was probably an hour later when it was time to head out to GiGi’s. My buzz at that time was slight, but manageable. I certainly wasn’t drunk or disoriented. If that was the case…well…time to sleep it off in the car and forget about GiGi’s. I have driven drunk once before in my life, in my late teens with a group of 4 friends. I knew I was wasted too and at times, drove out of my lane. I never got pulled over nor got into an accident. But that will NEVER happen again.

I had NO problems/issues of any kind during the duration of my visit at AA. No one there was looking at me in a funny way or anything. I enjoyed the atmosphere there. Kinda quiet, relaxed, and easy on the eyes lighting conditions. This is a good place to meet up with other gurls to relax and chat. The volume level of the music was acceptable enough that you don’t need to shout, scream, or get up to someone’s ear to be heard when talking lol. I didn’t go around and chat with other people, introducing myself. Why? Dunno . For the most part, I wanted to keep my gurl friend company as she was alone. Understand that when I say “gurl friend” I mean she is a “gurl” that is my friend. No relationship. I REFUSE to REVEAL her fem name unless I have direct permission to do so, which I have never got. I am EXTREMELY tight when it comes to privacy…MOST people are NOT! VERY VERY few people are as tight as I am when it comes to privacy on a level such as this. My methods of operations in regards to privacy may be or even seem waaaaaaay to over the top…but this is how I work. Those who recognize that I don’t fuck around believe that their privacy with me is well trusted, legit, and very secured. It is not a belief, but a FACT!
So if your new to AA, your first time, HAVE NO WORRIES! You are welcomed there! There were people there just like me, dressed up, and regular males and females. All kinds of people, none of which reject such a community. Just remember gurls and guys…GO TO THE BACK, NOT the front lol.

Departing AA (Adam’s Apple Bar)….connecting to….

Destination 3 of 4: GiGi’s Club/Bar………

Now we head out to GiGi’s! The drive from AA to GiGi’s was pretty short, quick. Only a 5 minute drive. There was, I think, only 1 traffic light to pass on the way there. My gurl friend, that I met and chatted with at AA, was telling me about parking and some charge. I already had a good idea what I was up against in advance, as I did some researching. I was expecting to pay to enter, as for parking, was hoping that I could park in the gated parking lot. Digital recon says that if I don’t get into that lot, I will have parking issues for various reasons. As I pulled into the gated lot, I seen that there was a few vehicles, probably others that showed up early or belonging to staff. I am sure I got there at 8:10pm at the latest. They open at 8:00pm.

OMG GURLS!! Lemme tell ya something here. I have learned a few things during my visit to GiGi’s. This is the only part of my experience/story were I had some negative issues occur with me. MIND YOU….GiGi’s had NOTHING to do with it! I wanna make that clear! It was ONLY focused on MYSELF. First of all let’s talk about issue number one….my makeup. After I parked my vehicle and removed my glasses, I notice that I was starting to develop “raccoon eyes” as I looked in my rearview mirror. I couldn’t tell if it was the eyeliner that was smearing or if it was the mascara the Roxy applied to my fake eye lashes. I thought about this a couple days later and figure it was the black mascara on the lashes, it makes sense to me. Next time, this won’t happen. I believe that being in direct sunlight during my travel’s to the 2 locations kinda melted the mascara a bit and every time I blinked, I would get a very slight application of mascara just under my eyes. Me wearing glasses had nothing to do with it. It wasn’t that bad, but it was getting there.

Then another issue developed as I got out of my car. I closed my driver’s side door and accessed my backdoor so that I could grab some things with me, get myself prepared. When I had to get back into the driver’s side, opening the door, I BROKE 3 NAILS! OMG…just what I needed. I didn’t actually break it, the nails popped off as my fingers slipped on the door handle. Fortunately I came prepared! I knew I brought along my nail kit and it has glue.  So I located the small bottle of glue….oh great….now I have another issue! The bottle neck has to be cut open and I have NO SCISSORS! WTF! My day seems to be going pretty good (sarcasm). But again I say, FORTUNATELY I had ANOTHER bottle of glue and was not sealed! No scissors required to cut open. PHEW…did I get lucky!  After I applied my nails, I went to the backseat again to put some stuff away. Then I was confronted……

Some gurl came up to me, one that I did not know, and introduced herself to me. Apparently, she came with a gurl friend, and as soon as they pulled into the lot I caught her attention.  She was talking about how amazing I looked and that my dress was really cute/sexy. What really caught her attention was that my dress revealed a lot of leg. I was flattered. I knew I would get attention with an outfit like I was wearing and all dolled up too, but DAMN! To be immediately confronted out in public was not expected of lol. She just felt like she had to come up to me and compliment me right away. She was telling me that as soon as I was seen by her, she told her gurl friend that she wanted to meet me right away lol. After introductions/compliments, she headed inside with her gurl friend. I didn’t see where they headed to, as I was just about ready with getting what I needed. Little did I know, I was to be rained on, showered with compliments throughout the night. I guess this one encounter was more like a “heads up” notification lol.

Ok, so here is yet ANOTHER little area that I had to recover from as I thought differently. Just like AA’s entrance, I too thought the door on the side of the building (next to the residential road) was the entrance….it wasn’t. I didn’t understand it. Where am I supposed to go??? As I walked back into the parking lot, I seen some kind of awning all the way at the end of the building, in the lot itself. I decided to proceed into that direction to see if there was a door. As I approached, I seen a couple people hanging outside and 2 other people heading in the same direction as I was. Now I see a door lol!

Once I got into the building, I seen a gurl heading to a flight of stairs that led to a lower level, so I followed. As soon as this gurl noticed I was following her to the stairs, she stopped and instructed me not to enter. But to stay up here. Reason? She was telling me that the show was not ready yet. I told her that it’s my first time here, I have no idea.  No harm no foul. Later on I found that she was the ticket seller for the live show in the basement area. I headed in the other direction, an area that kinda looked like a bar. As I walked into the area, I could hear the music playing and seen several people so I figure this is the area to be. Upon approach into this area, ahead of me I saw the seating area. To my right I seen the dance floor. Multi colored lights flashing in a randomized pattern as the music was pumpin’ at a moderate volume level, like at AA.  I walked out on the dance floor to check it out, pretty nice! Mind you, I am not the dancing type lol. But then again…get enough drinks in me then maybe…. ;)

So after checking out the dance floor area, I headed to the seating area to see if my gurl friend was there. Yup…she was there. Sitting alone of course, so I joined her. We chatted some more about this and that and about the club. I looked around and noticed they have a pool table which Is pretty cool. I liked that. I used to play a lot of pool back in the days with the amateurs and pros. But I don’t pool shark /gamble. Also noticed the long bar against the wall too on the other side. What was REALLY awesome, that I noticed, is one side of the wall, or just in the seating area, it was covered with a mirror! So I can check myself when I need to instead of heading into the bathroom a lot. I did bring a pocket mirror with me, but left it in the car.

I asked my gurl friend where the bathrooms are as I had to go potty. She told me, pointed in the direction, of where it was and also mentioned to me that it really didn’t matter if I use the women’s bathroom too. I wasn’t so sure if that would be a good idea, so I headed for the men’s instead. As I headed into the bathroom, I was confronted by a gurl almost immediately. She complimented me and pointed out that my nose was getting a little shiny. She gave me some makeup powder to touch up, that was nice! I started talking to her about my “raccoon eyes” that was started to be a problem for me. I didn’t like it, I like to look my very best but there was really nothing much I could do about it. I didn’t want to make it worse so I just went with it. But like I said earlier, it wasn’t that bad. To me, it’s an imperfection that is unacceptable. So this gurl was soooooo blown away by my appearance being so cute looking that she almost started to cry!! Right there in the bathroom, just us two.  I didn’t know what to say or do. I watched her gently wiping her tears and also trying to hold back from really crying. All I could think of was, DON’T CRY! Your makeup will get ruined lol. She managed to hold back. She was sooooo interested in me you have no idea. I HIGHLY DOUBT she was even drunk/high. I smelled nothing from here in such a VERY CLOSE proximity. She gave me a hug, I accepted. Very soon led to her fondling me and I also returned the favor. I was like…..whoa! I wasn’t expecting this! Not that it’s a bad thing. I had no problems with it. She tried to give me a kiss, but I stopped her. I don’t like the idea of kissing random people as the exchange of germs can led to one getting sick with the common cold/flu, etc. Sure…it would have been nice and quite enjoyable. But a few minutes of kissing may led to a week of suffering. I will pass on that lol.

I addressed this to her. She seemed a little bummed about not being able to kiss me, but she was ok with it. I certainly didn’t want to insult her, but it’s true that I didn’t want to get sick. This applies to EVERYONE, male and EVEN female. If I know for sure I am engaging myself into a long term relationship, then I will kiss my partner. Once my body’s immune system recognizes the others germs, then I am ok. Not to say I have any health problems, I just don’t like getting sick. After a somewhat romantic encounter with this gurl, I proceeded into the stall to take care of some personal business. I REALLY had to pee lol. When I got into the stall I realized I had a REAL BIG PROBLEM! I was wearing a waistband shape wear under my dress that was going to be a challenge for me to rise-up and ON TOP OF wearing my silky sheer tan/nude control top pantyhose. I wear the waistband shape wear to improve my appearance. I am NOT fat without it. I have a LITTLE belly, NOT a beer belly. No corset.

As I stood there in the stall, I am thinking how the hell am I gonna overcome this issue? I am wearing nails that poses a problem and I DON’T wanna break them off over something like this. Though I felt embarrassed, I had no choice but to ask the assistance of the gurl that I had a “close encounter” with to help me. I explained my situation to her and asked her to raise, to pull up from the outside of my dress, my shape wear up a bit. She complied. She also caressed my legs a little too lol. Yeah…she was really into me. NOT that I was looking for such attention, I did enjoy it, but I really did need some help.

After I was done, I headed back to the seating area to keep my gurl friend company. I got myself a sex on the beach from the bar. The drink costs $4.00 or $4.50. I had me about 4 or 5 of those delicious drinks. :)   I told my gurl friend that I was going to walk around, check the place out, and mingle with people. I came for the FULL experience, not to just sit around and watch. I want to be part of the ACTION! At around this time, more people started showing up. I guess the party was getting ready to start! I decided to step outside so I can blaze, as in have a cigarette. When I went out there, I noticed a lot more cars in the gated parking lot and some guy wearing what looked like a police officer badge around his neck (as a necklace). I know he is no cop, security yes. He was pretty friendly. I watched him a little bit and found that not only is he security, but he also parks the cars in the lot too. I noticed a ground sign that said something about $5.00. I guess those that show up have to pay a $5.00 fee to have their car parked in the lot. Some people may have an issue with paying to park, I don’t mind. It’s worth it. Why avoid paying? Support GiGi’s anyway possibile! GiGi’s is but one of VERY VERY few places that exist. GiGi’s is awesome and hope the business prospers and grows way into the future!

So to me, it’s worth the $5.00.Worth it for a few reasons really. There is a lot of activity in the lot and with security, well lit too. This is IMPORTANT to me. I was concerned with the security of my vehicle and thought about this area days in advance before my outing. As I have a VERY EXPENSIVE and VERY LOUD car audio system in my ride. Yeah, I have a car alarm, but still. So seeing so much activity and security outside when I stepped out to blaze was a good feeling to know my shit was secured. There was some other gurls out there “blazin” too. I joined them and introduced myself. I wanted to meet as many people as possible, introducing myself and chatting with. Not saying I am putting myself out there looking to get laid. “Tiffany” is a very friendly person. The COMPLETE OPPOSITE of my original self to be honest. Mr. X is a loner and does not conversate with strangers. Mind you, Mr. X is not an asshole, just prefers to company of one’s self or plus 1. But Tiffany loves to be social. Odd isn’t it? It didn’t matter if the people I introduced myself to were regular guys, CD’s, TV’s, TG’s, and even females. I didn’t give a damn, tiffany has no specific preference to whom to talk to, associate with, same with race and age. I even introduced myself to some that were keeping to themselves or didn’t introduce themselves to me. I sought to immerse myself, to explore more and meet new people. To say hi, and maybe make a new friend. I was there to have fun and enjoy myself….and I did!

As I headed back into the club, I heard the music. It was a lot louder at this time then it was when I first arrived. I seen that one lady, the one that stopped me from going downstairs earlier, sitting behind a counter. I approached her and questioned her about downstairs. She told me that there is a live show downstairs, but to enter I had to pay $6.00 for a wristband. I went ahead and got the band, why not!? I wanted to check it out and have fun dammit lol! But before I could pay her, a gurl that was standing next to me actually paid for my wristband seeing how it was my first time being at GiGi’s. How nice was that! I don’t like the idea of others picking up my tab as I feel obligated to repay, but I went with it. After the lady placed the wristband on me, I questioned her about the bathrooms. I was told earlier by my gurl friend that it doesn’t matter which bathroom you used but I wanted to assure if this information was accurate. I didn’t want to get in any kind of trouble.

Last time I checked, I got a package down stairs so this makes me a guy lol. The ticket seller told me as long as I look the way I do, dressed and looking very passable as a female, then it is ok. I was like wow…ok. So before I headed downstairs, I actually went into the women’s bathroom to use the potty. It is hard to tell who is female and male. When I walked in there, I went into the stall, no standup in there. There were a couple people in there and nothing was said/addressed. Though as I was taking a leak, I think 2 girls/gurls might have been talking about me. Not sure, I was buzzing a little bit, the music was loud, and didn’t care as I really had to pee lol. I am NO perv and have no intentions of peeping on women in the bathroom. When I came out the stall, I went straight to the mirror to check myself and felt a little odd. I am a dude in a women’s bathroom lol. I didn’t care and am sure some didn’t mind. I was there on “official business”, not to fuck around. I am a responsible mature adult and also professional. So after the deed was done, I headed for the basement to check out this show.

As I was walking down the flight of stairs, I had to be careful…take it slow. My heels are a bit slender. I didn’t want to trip or fall. As I proceeded down the hall downstairs, I heard music and singing. The atmosphere was pretty lively and seen A LOT of people, all seated focusing their attention to the stage. It was quite amazing to see really. You have to be there to see it for yourself and experience it. There was even a small bar down there too. I went to the bar and grabbed me a seat. Got myself another sex on the beach and enjoyed the show. I didn’t stay down there long, about 10 minutes. I didn’t come for JUST the show. I came for EVERYTHING. It was a nice experience. I won’t reveal any details as it just has to be something to experience yourself.

As I headed back upstairs, I stopped in the hallway to take a couple of pictures of some framed show advertisements on the wall. I wanted to have some kind of proof that I was actually at GiGi’s for future reference, etc. As I was snapping pics, some guy came up to me and started complimenting me. He seemed pretty interested in me and started chatting with me, as I did with him.

He wanted my phone number so he could call me the next day. At this point I was thinking to myself…naw I am good. He was quite persistent so I told him to get a pen and paper. I wrote down my email address on the paper and he told me that he doesn’t do computers. I was trying to avoid handing over my phone number for 2 reasons. One, I like to start things off slow with MOST people. Two, I wasn’t really interested in him anyways. He was a much older guy and seemed to be a CD admirer.  I didn’t want to be direct, offend/insult him. So I wrote down a phone number that was close to my own, just that 2 digits were not accurate. Sorry guy, I didn’t want to do that but I also don’t want a stalker. If you would have just accepted my email address, we may have communicated as friends in the future or I would tell you via email I was, am not, interested in you. I have to be CAREFUL. I am DEFINITELY NOT the one person to STALK! BAD idea, BIG mistake. Trust in my words. Most believe that having a stalker is a problematic situation, this is true. But with me, it is FAR MORE problematic for the stalker than it is for me! About 15 minutes later, when I walked past this guy in the seating area, he actually followed me. He sat at the same table that I was at and was alone. So for about 5 minutes of silence between us, I decided to get up and walk around. At the table, I just watched everyone else having a good time. Kinda like sending a silent message to the guy that I have ZERO interest in him without being an asshole about it. We didn’t cross paths again and we didn’t talk at the table.
So after the brief encounter with the guy, I headed into the club area of GiGi’s.

WOW!!!!!!!!!  The nightlife, club scene, was REALLY coming to life! As I approached the club area, the music was getting louder and louder. Lots of people were around, more than before. It might have been around 10:00pm. Not sure, wasn’t looking at the time. The party was really getting off the hook! Several people were on the dance floor having a good time, others standing off to the side watching others, and some people sitting/chatting in the seating area. As I walked past a large speaker box, the bass and music was really loud and I was feeling it. The mood, the excitement, the energy in the air!  I was bobbing my head, kinda rocking my body to the rhythm/beat of the music. I NEVER felt so ALIVE and GOOD! I was ALMOST tempted to get out there on the dance floor and let loose! Let me tell you something….if there is a place I wanted to die….this would be the place! To go out in an environment surround by loud awesome music and the whole club scene! To be buzzed from the sex on the beach drinks, dancing on the floor, surrounded by those that are like me, and having the best time of my life! TAKE ME LORD! I AM READY TO GO NOW! As I fell to the floor, like I passed out, I would pass away with a smile on my face. Just let me be….i died happy.

This is where “A little bit of Ke$ha….” comes in lol. Feeling wild, getting loose and crazy. Some of her music is a lot about the whole club scene. Not giving a damn about anything but having an awesome time. Good music references would be “We r who we r” and some parts of “Blow” and “Die young”. I have never been to clubs before, so now I know the experience. I FUCKING LOVED IT!!!!!! I am TELLING you gurls, those who are new to all of this, it is AWESOME!

The music was loud indeed. Almost as loud as my car audio system actually, but mine is still far louder lol. Try 4,000watts of pure bass and roughly 400watts of treble in a close, packed area of my car. OMG gurls, did I ever have the best time of my life! They played some really great music that really fit the scene! I can’t get over just how awesome it all was. Talking to people, being heard, is difficult. You have to talk into their ears, but didn’t mind it. I LOVED the loud music. I even saw 2 other gurls sitting at a table that I also communicated with a week prior, online communications. Nice gurls, I enjoyed their company and we chatted a little bit too. One of the 2 gurls inquired about my plans after GiGi’s. I strongly believed that she was maybe offering me to join her at a location for some “fun” *wink wink*. I told her I was heading home after GiGi’s but who knows really. I picked up what she was laying down, but really wasn’t looking to meet with ANYONE after GiGi’s that night. I am sure she got the message, am also sure she was looking forward to meeting though too. I turned down the offer NOT BECAUSE I was NOT interested in her, I appreciated the offer. BUT, I came for the experience and to have a good time at the pre-planned locations ONLY. I had NO PLANS in order for any “fun time” and any location afterwards. If you, the one I am talking about, are reading this and you know what I am talking about, it is NOT because of you. It is because of ME. Maybe someday in the future we will meet again ;)

There is not much more I can talk about at this point in my story now. So I am gonna speed it up a little, nearing the end of my story.

Departing GiGi’s Club/Bar….connecting to….

Destination 4 of 4: Home………

I think it was around 1:00am maybe 1:30am, was time for me to head home. My feet were killing me, cause of the heels, and my back was acting up too. I think the waistband shape wear was starting to take its toll on my spinal column, I was wearing it for about 10 hours straight. The new heels lasted pretty long for me, about 6 hours? There was a point where my feet were killing me so bad, I had to sit for at least a half an hour to take a break lol. I even went to my car and put on my regular shoes, I just could NOT stand it anymore. OH MY did it feel like HEAVEN to get out of those heels! I put on my regular shoes in the last 20 minutes of my stay at GiGi’s before I left. Fortunately, the shoes kinda matched my dress. They are all black, brand new/clean, with chrome lace eyelets. One guy I was chatting with mentioned it was a good match. I really didn’t want to wear such shoes with the outfit I was wearing, but DAMN I had no choice!

I have learned a lot since my first ever trip to GiGi’s , the whole outing in general. One, NO MORE NAILS! I just can’t do that anymore, gets in the way and just another thing to worry about. Next time I go, I will just paint my nails instead of wearing any. I noticed that my gurl friends didn’t wear nails, just painted them instead. Two, put on the heels UPON ARRIVAL! If I didn’t wear the heels at Janet’s and AA, I would have lasted longer at GiGi’s. Lesson learned. I will also have to buy myself a pair of women’s shoes that go well with virtually any outfit, any ideas? And last but not least, get myself a better purse! The one I brought with me was too small. All I could put in it was a pack of cigs, lighter, wallet, and one of 3 cellphones. Anything more and I could not close the purse. Yes, it was the perfect complement to my outfit, but not very practical. I have to get a better purse for sure so I can fit everything in and still compliment my outfit. I had to go back to my car to ditch the purse and use my laptop bag as a purse. Sure, it might have looked a little odd, but hey…what’s a gurl to do?

As I was preparing to leave, my plans were to go home still dressed and with makeup. But I figure, why not restore myself here instead? So I went out to my car, grabbed my street clothes, and headed back inside into the bathroom. I took of all my nails, removed all of my makeup, and changed my clothes. A couple guys came into the bathroom, seen me restoring myself, didn’t care. One of the guys was in the stall with the door open and I noticed that he was kinda looking behind himself as he was using the bathroom. Almost as if he didn’t trust my presence. He first went to the standup, changed his mind and went into the stall. No worries guy, I ain’t after ya. After I restored myself, I walked out, headed to my car and left. During the ride home, I looked back at my experience and kinda , this is where the “A little bit of Katey Perry…..” comes in, felt like her song Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F). Though it was a Saturday night, not a Friday night.  So it would be (T.G.I.S.) in case you were wondering earlier in the story if I made a typo lol. What could have been, but didn’t, if I really let myself loose and go wild! Probably would have awaken at some hotel/motel wondering and saying to myself “WHOA…what a WILD night!”

So…when I got home, I didn’t bother with unpacking or even restoring myself 100%. I just pretty much went straight to bed and passed out. I awoke in the morning feeling fine. Knowing I had A LOT of work ahead of me to do in regards to my outing (images, videos, story). I had a GREAT first time experience! I will be going back again FOR SURE in the future. It WONT be an every weekend thing. Can’t afford it, as in I have other things going on in my life. I can imagine my next visit will be more enjoyable as I know what I am up against. Eight days later and my toenails are STILL painted lol. Just been too busy, since then, to take care of that lol.

So there you have it everyone! This is my story, my experience. If your looking for a nice, calm, relaxing environment to meet a friend to drink and chat with, as well as meet other people, then AA is the place to be! If your looking for a place with a club scene, to get crazy and wild, and have an amazing night…GiGi’s is the SPOT!

Hope this story of mine was helpful/informative to you. If this story has enabled you to take that next big step out of the closet, then I am happy for you :) You may thank me if you like, its ok.  For those that may seek to want to get with me on such outings, even for those whom are first timers, CONTACT ME here in the JC forum. I can’t help everyone, I do live a busy lifestyle, but will do what I can. I don’t mind helping, as Tiffany is VERY friendly and kind. Have no worries about security and privacy, I got you. For those whom are NOT new to all of this, but wish to get with me on an outing, hit me up! I would love to have company!

“Once I was shy and afraid, closed off to the world because of society.  Always in the closet, always behind closed doors. Now a whole new world has opened up to me. A world I wish I had the courage to explore, to step out of the closet more years ago. Now, I have been exposed and am LOVING every bit of it! Not EVERYONE is as fortunate as myself. I am 100% single, unattached to anyone in any relationship. You control your destiny, your future. YOU do what makes YOU happy and what YOU enjoy. And if someone doesn’t like it, learn to deal/live with it or it just was never meant to be. One cannot help who they are on the inside. We are who we are. Though society says different, fuck ‘em. They can suck my dick lol ;)”                                                                                                -Tiffany A.K.A. Princess Tiffany / Mr.X

-Tiffany :heart:

Story upload date:  May 29 2016
Images upload date: May 29 2016
Video upload date: May 29 2016
Forum thread/post creation date: May 29 2016

For those that may be unaware, i provide some important information in regards to thread creations. ONLY 5 IMAGES are allowed to be posted in a single thread. Emoticons are considered possible images??? I say this cause i ONLY posted up 5 images (attachments) and an error was produced informing me that i exceed 10 images allowed (11), but yet when i disabled all smiley's, i was able to upload thread. Videos CANNOT be uploaded in thread. Upload process of videos, to add as an attachment, communicates with Janet's Closet server(s), after about 5 minutes am met with decline. Try other sources to produce a redirect link to watch video.

You may use this message reply as a good reference point for the future.

-Tiffany <3
@Colleen:
Ok so first of all i have to sat this now, as my mind is blown after seeing your pics you mentioned. HOLY SHIT.....you are decked out! Yeeeah...i think it would be illegal for you to walk down the street with all the car accidents you would cause lol. Tongue  Wink   I would certainly be jealous if having to be walking next to you. I like how your entire outfit matches, like the hair too. It SCREAMS "LOOK AT ME DAMMIT!" without being over the top crazy in a sense.

I know a whole new world has opened up to me, this is only the beginning. I plan on making future visits to AA and GiGi's for DAMN sure! In fact, i am planning on going back to these 2 locations AGAIN in the VERY near future. I do have my LIMITS that "Mr. X" won't allow "Tiffany" to exceed. Who knows what's next for me! I may go to other places. Time will tell.

Lol....confidence. To be honest, that never crossed my mind during my whole outing experience. My confidence level was pretty high enough for me to walk into my FIRST LOCATION, AA, as if it was no big deal. I gave the appearance that i have been there many times before. Nervous? NOT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST. It wasn't like i was in "Mission Mode" mentally, i don't know what it was really. Maybe "Tiffany" is at that point where she just doesn't give a fuck really, but is still and ALWAYS SUBMISSIVE to "Mr. X".

"its about fulfilling who you are, who you want to be and not worry about the attitudes of the wider community." <---------- KABOOM! You BLEW IT UP Colleen!! Nice statement!

"If you have encouraged even 1 or 2 to take up the challenge that you have, sharing your experience has been worthwhile!" < --------------- Awesome! I wanted to be the one to say..."Hey! I did it and so can you! Here is my story....."

32 hours (total average).....yeah....that was AMAZINGLY ALOT! But because of the way i am, so detailed, so meticulous, so informative, so much time/energy/effort is pretty much a requirement that must be acquired of myself. A couple of paragraphs just don't do my experiences justice, in my book. Not too mention leaves open numerous windows for questioning and guessing. To be honest, the completion of the workload (project) outweighs the reward(s). It's just a tremendous amount of work that probably didn't even need to go that far lol. I was happy about the idea of doing this and even midway into it, but as i came up with more ideas to add (such as the creation of my video), to me just became one MASSIVE project that i wanted completed within a specific time frame. All while i have recently been living a very busy lifestyle too. I take my reward(s) and give to everyone. If one benefits greatly from my story... GOOD FOR YOU! Heart 

"I got tired reading and viewing your presentation earlier today" < ------- I can imagine lol! It's like reading a fucking book...SERIOUSLY! I can understand. Probably MOST people won't endure reading the WHOLE story. Only a select x amount of people whom possess great patience and are even bookworms can do it lol. Oh well. The story is here and should be here forever, as long as the server is running. I have NO plans of removing my story. Once up...stays up.

Did you watch my Youtube video yet? I won't re-post the link in the reply message, as to encourage people to at LEAST read some of my story. No short-cuts lol. It is a private channel and you may comment on the video if you like, doesn't matter.

Toodles
-Tiffany Heart

Ok so i decided to share some MORE images of my outing. When i first created this thread, prior, i assembled 10 images that i REALLY WANTED to upload in the original thread. I could not do so do to limitations, 5 images uploaded per message ONLY. I was bummed as all hell

So now i will go ahead and share them. No more images will be uploaded from here on out, except for what i am about to upload now. Enjoy! Without further adue..........

And now i will create one more reply post with the final images (3)

-Tiffany Heart

And the final 3........

-Tiffany Heart
Tiffany,
Incredible story/experience! Loved it! Congrats on having probably the best 'first' outting that I have heard. Your pics are excellent and it does sound as though you were able to pull it all off quite nicely.
Kudos! 
Colleen,
Love the RED girl!!!
I am now going to reread the Tiffany saga once again... LOVE IT!
Nicole  Heart
@Nicole:

It's good to hear you and Colleen have enjoyed my story...but DDDAAAAAAAAMMMMMMN....re-read again!? Lol. My story must really be that interesting to warrant round 2 eh? That or your a bookworm, literatuholic (readerholic). I was surprised when i read that line! It's ALOT to read. You know there is a link in my story to watch my 5 minute and 29 second video right? Did you watch it?

The "best 'first' outing" heard eh?? Well...not everyone advertise's their experiences. I choose  to do so for various reasons. I WON'T be uploading more future stories of events that occur in my life if they have already been done the first time! Kinda stupid. And ALL of my stories/experiences are 100% LEGIT, GENUINE, even if it makes me look bad in any way. I NEVER make up bullshit and some parts of my stories can be validated through some level of investigations with the right involved individual(s).

I am planning on going back to Janet's Closet, AA, and GiGi's on Saturday of June 18th 2016 for another round of...F-U-N!!!!! IF i have a story/experience to tell, i might post it up in here. Depends on what happens. Negative and/or positive. I will be dressed in a MUCH DIFFERENT outfit next time round. No more gowns/long dresses. I wanna get a little crazy and SUPER FLIRTY! I have done the elegant side of Tiffany, now i wanna bring out the other side of Tiffany that is a bit of an attention whore lol. As in wearing a super sexy outfit that is sure to grab ALOT of attention! Mind you, i wont get arrested for revealing too much in case your pondering lol. My ENTIRE day on June 18th will be dedicated to round 2 of my outing. Will be spending MORE time at Janet's so Roxy can have some fun experimenting and gaining more experience with a blank canvas, me (face), trying out different looks. I will have pics to show for sure. When all done and ready to leave, my transformation look (makeup) will be much different than my last 2 transformations. Lighter, girlie, colors will be used like pinks and other subtle faded colors. Some light reds and maybe a blend of very light yellows. My makeup job, when i leave there, will be girlie and cute WITHOUT going over the top crazy! I will also be sporting a MUCH different hairstyle too. Thats all i will say about this lol! I do need to look into getting a pair of white heels though. I CAN"T WAIT FOR ROUND 2!!!!!!!!! This girl is coming/going HARD this time!! As i already been through it once so now i can do like that Scarface movie soundtrack music..."Push it to the limit'"!!! I am getting excited RIGHT NOW just thinking about it!

Believe it or not...seriously....i was hesitant to even post up this story when i was ready to. I had to conjure up some courage 10 minutes prior to uploading. I dunno why i was afraid. I was on a mission to create this story, put in the work, assemble everything, and then upload. But for the oddest reason...i was afraid and couldnt figure out why. It was NOT because this is full exposure of Tiffany on the internet via information transmission. I wanted to give something to EVERYONE in here and those who just visit.

UPDATE:
I FINALLY went out and bought myself a cute purse! Also bought 2 pairs of cute womens canvas shoes (black and white) that go VERY WELL with virtually any outfit worn. No more will i use a dinky lil purse, though it fits the elegant outfit look, and no more using my laptop carry case for a purse lol. Now that i have 2 pairs of those cute shoes, i have something perfect to wear when the heels start killing me.

-Tiffany Heart
I have decided to create another video from my FIRST EVER transformation (with Bunny). Seeing how i did one with Roxy, why not with Bunny too? If i have the material, why not process it and upload it for all to enjoy. So be on the lookout, for all those that have visited this thread and for those that may be interested in watching the video. The video's platform/design will be alot like the video i had/have with Roxy, just some alterations/modifications/style. The DIRECT LINK will be posted in the appropriate thread (My FIRST EVER full transformation thread) to keep things accurate and organized.

The DIRECT video LINK of my second transformation (this thread you are reading now) with public\Adams Apple\GiGi's is posted in here. Clicking on that video link will take you to youtube to watch it, same ALSO applies to this pending video upload. Estimated time till new video link (video upload) is within 4 weeks from June 05 2016, play it safe by over estimation (max).

The new video will not take me as long to create as i have a high level of experience now. I am very busy and will spend any free time i have daily working on the new video.

-Tiffany Heart
@Everyone:
The new (second) video has been completed and uploaded. The clickable DIRECT video link (to Youtube) has been added into the FIRST thread post (My FIRST EVER full transformation) under my images displayed in said post. This video is of my FIRST transformation/experience with Bunny. This better is FAR BETTER than my first one (video) under this thread. This is only due to possessing more experience/skills carried over from my FIRST ever video creation. Go visit the thread "Princess Tiffany - My FIRST EVER full transformation" and check out the video. Enjoy! Smile 

-Tiffany Heart
@RobynFL:
Thanxs! Yeah....it was an AMAZING experience for me, as described in my story, or for better words a book lol. And i will be doing it all over again very soon! Can't wait...ROUND 2! Big Grin  I won't be posting up another story about it, like this one, UNLESS some really amazing things happen during my outing. But promise, it WON'T be as long as this story here lol. For it isn't my FIRST time/experience.

-Tiffany Heart
(05-29-2016, 10:54 PM)Princess Tiffany Wrote: Images posted first. Link to video posted second. Experience/story to follow:

Wow! Awesome story. I went to Janet's a few weeks ago (my 3rd time) then drove to AA but was too nervous to go inside. I just sat in my car in the parking lot for a while before leaving. I have not gone any farther than driving around in my car ... for hours until it gets dark and I can go to my hotel (I travel frequently to the area for work). I was so nervous and scared walking into my hotel, but no one seemed to notice that this gurl was actually a guy walking through the lobby. I was terrified when the elevator stopped before my floor and a guy walked in. Maybe I should have requested a room on a lower floor? It was a glass elevator so I just stared out the back until he got off at his floor. He only looked up when he got on and then went back to texting on his phone.Your story has given me motivation Next time, I will be more brave and hopefully wind up at Gigi's! Heart

Video link posted below. PLEASE read all posted information in regards to the video link before watching video (clicking on the Youtube video link).

Non-technical video information:

The video that you are about to watch, via link site re-direction/connection or within the JC Forum, has been created/edited/published by myself "Tiffany A.K.A. Princess Tiffany" 100%. This is my VERY FIRST video created from SCRATCH and WITHOUT ANY outside/external assistance of ANY kind. I hold NO rights to the background music applied to the video. I did NOT create the music but have stated credit to the appropriate artists in the video. Have also stated credit to ROXY, as she was the one doing the recording AND have recorded audio communication of her with me. I NEVER had ANY plans/intentions prior to my transformation, or even a day later, to actually make a video. I just thought about it 2 days later and said...why not? Try something new. Though the video scenes of myself during the transformation are videos, this is done to enable me to capture numerous images (from a video file), get sharp high resolution images, saves time, and is alot more convenient. This was MY IDEA EVER SINCE my first transformation with Bunny. NEVER copied this idea from ANYONE, i came up with it on my own! Don't believe i speak the truth? Ask around.

All scenes in this video are candid, 100% RAW. As in completely unplanned/unscripted. As i state, i never had the idea to make a video as i did now, days after such events took place. By the way, sorry about the audio quality in the last 2 scenes, hence the "ATTENTION - WARNING" notification addressing the viewer to adjust volume levels in advance. I didn't know my recording device's microphone was that sensitive. But then again, it was loud in person lol. I could have corrected the volume level during the creation of this video, but by that time, it was a bit too late for that. So i just went with it.

Without even realizing it at the time, till i watched the video to finalize the project and for testing purposes, i made a complete UNINTENTIONAL good choice in the background music chosen for this video. I chose this kind of music as i just heard of it at the time when i started working on my video project and love the tunes. If you listen to the words, it can pretty much be related to what is seen of me in the video. Words such as " Letting go", "What if you were to just come right out of these clothes, you can finally feel the way...." "Don't be scared to be free to let go, show it off" "Feel letting go" "Cuz your one of  kind, you dress so fine" "You pretty and you nice" In some parts of the video, the words seem to sync just right, as in right timing.

"Letting go", "What if you were to just come right out of these clothes, you can finally feel the way....", "Don't be scared to be free to let go, show it off", and "Feel like letting go" can be referenced to myself, and maybe others like me, as in letting go of your "regular/other side" that society accepts. To be free and just letting it all go, showing off your femme side. Letting out your inner beauty and side that seeks to be projected. In my video, i showed it off, with some leg/skin with the outfit i was wearing lol. Am NOT afriad to go out like i am.

"Cuz your one of a kind, you dress so fine" and "You pretty and you nice". I do dress fine, am pretty, and nice....same for you too! And we are all certainly one of a kind, no matter who you are.

Technical video information:

The file size of this video is 23.8MB large. File format is .mp4. I rather NOT disclose software information used in the creation of this video. Length/duration of video is 5 minutes and 29 seconds. Video has AUDIO. Video is 100% CLEAN both audio and video, clean as in G RATED. All information is disclosed in every scene in the video. Information such as month, year, video record location, recorder, publisher/creator, and other informations such as advanced notification to control volume levels, an address stated by the publisher/creator of the video (property/material rights), as well as credits owed to. Video is not distorted and has been tested for playback on RealOne media player and VLC media player.Video/audio is 100% perfect working. If issues are detected/discovered, contact me. Time invested in the creation of this video: 8 hours (straight).

I hope you enjoy the video! I dedicated 8 STRAIGHT hours of my time in the creation of it. This is my VERY FIRST EVER video i have EVER created from scratch in my entire life. I think i did a pretty damn good job of it. I would have to rate this video at 92% perfect, as there a tiny imperfections and i could actually do waaaaaay better than this. Imperfections such as i forgot to post the date (May  2016) under "FILMED ON LOCATION" "GiGi's Club/Bar". A whole lotta: Coffee, cigarettes, loud music, determination, and motivation. And i did it all for YOU...the viewer/visitor. Enjoy! Leave a comment if you like too. Or if you prefer, comment in JC or contact me in JC (PM).

I hope this video inspires, brings happiness, and educates all those whom are effected by it in a positive way.

Youtube Access (to watch my video):
https://youtu.be/XWnTaoC25p4
If above link is defective, copy and paste, then place into web browser https bar.
If you are UNABLE to watch the video for various reasons, contact me and i will look into it.
Link has been tested on 2 separate systems and on 2 different O/S's (Operating systems WIN XP and WIN 7).

First time ever FULLY dressed/transformed PUBLIC EXPOSURE on my outing to Adam’s Apple Bar and GiGi’s club. May 21 2016.

NOTE (self-identity concealment):
From this point forward, my real name (other side of myself) will be addressed as “Mr. X”. This is my non-feminine cross dressing side. A side that is acceptable in the eyes of society of today. My other side, the cross dresser side, is as always Tiffany. A side that is only accepted in the eyes of those that are like me, accept it, and welcome it with open arms (hugs) and a friendly smile (happiness).

NOTE (external identity concealments):
All real and fake names, fake names as in female names that cross dressers give themselves; will NOT be revealed in this story for privacy reasons. A description of a particular individual will be given, but nothing more. One can “assume” the identity of a particular person talked about in this story, but it’s just an assumption. Not an actual VALID fact. I am VERY careful and VERY tight with privacy involving myself and/or others that are connected to me on various levels. Should I be presented with a question(s) about confirmation(s)/validation(s)/verification(s) about specific people talked about in my story, other than myself, are denied/dismissed/null/void/ignored. You have 2 options. One, question the assumed individual, two consult the magic 8 ball. Cause you ain’t gettin’ shit outta me. There’s a good reason(s) as to why we go through so much to assure the “other side” of ourselves is kept private. I just go that extra mile, to take that extra step or two for extra assurance for myself and others.

NOTE (external offense):
Should you, the reader of this story, are insulted in any way, shape, or form and/or for any reason(s)…sorry. If you REALLY have an issue with MY, that’s right MY, STORY then I suggest you go sit on a giant cactus till it’s all up in you. You may not succeed the first time, but hey, practice makes perfect.  A LOT of thought, dedication, time, effort, and energy went into this story that I have compiled from scratch. I try to be careful as possible in my wording, as I DO NOT SEEK TO INSULT/OFFEND ANYONE! Everybody is different. There are some people out there that actually have a different view on the things they read and are offended by it. I mean NO harm! Some people are even sensitive to judgements and how they are viewed by others. I try to place myself in the shoes of those that I talk about and how they may feel about what I talk about them.

NOTE (intended for you):
I know this story of mine, which is based on my first time experiences, is pretty long but there is a reason for this. It is intended to be as informative as possible for those who have never had experiences to such places as I have been to. I am not doing all of this just for myself! I am also doing it for you, the reader! If your new to all of what it is my story/experience, I can relate. I was once in your shoes too. My story can be beneficial to you, helpful, and may even encourage some to take that next step out of the closet. My story can also be a form of entertainment to those that enjoy a good read. All that you read is 100% TRUE, LEGIT, and 100% ACCURATE! Nothing is made up in my story. NOTE: This story is NOT 100% complete! There are some things, events/situations that occurred with me during my outing that will NOT be discussed in this story. All positive no negatives.  I just choose to keep it to myself  And yes…this is MY STORY. I don’t partake in plagerism. If you don’t believe me, ask the staff at Janet’s Closet for some validation (personal information is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL). I have dedicated ALOT of my time and energy in the publishing on this story, and do so with NOTHING in return. In case the thought ever crossed your mind…NO…I am not employed by Janet’s Closet Inc., Adam’s Apple Bar, and GiGi’s Club/Bar! I have never been compensated nor received ANYTHING for the materials I have provided in this forum (uploaded image(s) of myself, written documentation(s) (story), and submitted/uploaded link(s) to video(s) of myself). I expect NOTHING in return! I come bearing gifts to all in the community in the form of information. To bring happiness, courage, pride, and assistance, and to elevate those to a higher level. Knowledge is power…look it up sometime Wink

Document (Story) Technical Information:
Page count: Approx. 19
Word count: 10,590 Words
Character count (EXCLUDING spaces): 44,732 Characters
Paragraph count: Approx. 90
Line count: 649 Lines
Program used in creation of document (story): Microsoft Word
Official publisher/Creator: Tiffany A.K.A. Princess Tiffany
Document data size: 48.1KB
Time spent publishing/creating: Approx. 18 Hours total
Time spent (total average) on ENTIRE project (images, video, story, uploads, tech work): 32 hours

A little bit of Ke$ha.  A little bit of Katey Perry. My FIRST EVER May 21 2016 outing to Adam’s Apple (AA), GiGi’s, and being all dressed up (FULL transformation) in PUBLIC.

This is MY story. This is MY experience. Enjoy….. Wink

Grab my gear….keys…..money….and oh yeah….my passport of F-U-N!
Travel itinerary: 4 destinations
(1 of 4) Janet’s Closet (Gotta get dolled up!)
(2 of 4) AA (Adam’s Apple Bar) (A nice place to chill)
(3 of 4) GiGi’s Club/Bar (Ke$ha land)
(4 of 4) Home (Katey Perry T.G.I.S.)

Hmmmm…lemme see here…where do I start? What do I start off saying? Scratch that, I already started off babbling lol. First off, the names “Ke$ha” and “Katey Perry” will be explained much later in this story. I figure using these 2 names is the best representation to describe my experience. There are some things that I have never experienced in my life. For starters, being out in public FULLY dressed and with make-up on. Understand that I am a closet CD. But what defines a closet CD really? At the time I created this story, I have no idea. I would assume that it is an individual whom dresses behind closed doors without ANYONE knowing about it and certainly not going out in public. Back in my late 20’s, I would actually think about going outside dressed up, but for only a very short time. Kinda like here I am and poof I am gone. “Tiffany” was knocking on the door during that time, my fem side. But I was too afraid to open the door to let her out/in. I never could conjure up the courage, afraid indeed.

I will note that society is a strange one. So many unwritten rules that people must abide by in order to be accepted and appreciated. I only abide to about 50% of such unwritten rules. Call me a renegade. I find that most of these “unwritten rules” are a COMPLETE JOKE! I am not the type of person that chooses to be different to be noticed mind you.  In this story, I won’t get into such rules, but will talk about one…cross dressing in public. Oh sure, it is ok for females to dress, look like, tomboys but when I guy wants to look feminine it is rejected. Whatever. This is just another reason as to why we keep our femme side so secretive. I appreciate the community and businesses/organizations that support such a lifestyle.

Anyways, back to me lol. Over the span of 15 years, once in a while, I would hear from CD’s and CD admirers about places like Janet’s Closet, Stiletto’s, rainbow room, and even GiGi’s. Just mentioning “Stilletto’s” is proof enough of the history of my claims. I was never interested in going out to such places. Not to mention I was afraid to. Remember, “Tiffany” was knocking on the door in my late 20’s. In January of 2016, “Tiffany” was NO longer knocking on the door….she was POUNDING on the door lol. At the time I created this story, I am/was 36 years old. D.O.B. 08/18/1979. So I started thinking about it more than ever before about doing things I have never done, yet never thought I would ever do. Well…I think it was about time to let “Tiffany” out now and not giving 2 shits and a fuck about it. This is when I made my decision to have my first ever full transformation at Janet’s Closet.
I was always afraid about public exposure when I think about it, because of society. After I had my first transformation that was NOT also including full public exposure, I seriously thought about going out. Why not? I came this far with a full transformation. Tiffany wants to take some more steps, baby steps yes, but she does want to project herself to the fullest. Mind you, Mr. X is still around, always will be in order to keep Tiffany in check. Tiffany has the potential to go all the way WITHOUT care. Mr. X assures she doesn’t in order to live both lives happily. Mr. X is ALL about business on a serious level. So after some serious thought in the span of roughly 3 months of 2016, I decided to go ahead with it. Mr. X HAS TO ALLOW Tiffany to explore, experience, and indulge. She has been locked up for quite some time lol.

I once had a conversation with a gurl at whom I met for some “funtime” not too long ago. It was an interesting conversation between us and enjoyed it. I enlightened this gurl with my experiences when I am in “Tiffany mode” and how it is virtually impossible to ignore. I told her that at times, it’s like having a monkey on your back. I told her that no matter how hard you try to shake your gurl side off, and it may seem easy and that you succeeded, it ALWAYS creeps up on you later on down the road. Someway, somehow, the gurl side knocks on the door and you JUST HAVE TO give in. It just depends on one’s ability to keep it under control. Mr. X does a pretty good job of that, there are limits set in place. I am NOT saying that it is a bad thing to enjoy the gurl side. To me, it is WONDERFUL! You do what you like and what makes YOU happy! I have actually purged 3 times in my life and have even tried to get rid of “Tiffany” twice too, all for various reasons. But I will tell you this…NEVER EVER will I purge again or make any attempt to get rid of “Tiffany”!

Sorry if I seem to be rambling on about other areas that is not really that important to talk about in this story about my outing. I am a very thorough person and very detailed, can’t help it. I like to be as informative as possible. Besides, you may like a good long and interesting story to read anyways. Now I will spare you the details of my second transformation experience, I wanna stay on track with the outing experience. My stories are about FIRST TIME experiences, NOT second time experiences.

So I have laid out plans, after some serious thought, in regards to actually going out in public fully dressed and transformed. I did a lot of researching and planning in advance so to prevent/circumvent any issues that may be presented during my outing. I consider myself a very smart, very careful type of person who looks at all angles, all scenarios, and plans accordingly. I prefer to have ALL my bases covered for situations like this. If I have a problem and no backup, then I am really screwed. I usually like to do physical recon of specific areas before executing such plans. But seeing how I live an hour away, I performed a digital recon instead lol. Targets/locations “A B C D X”. A = Janet’s Closet, B = AA, C = GiGi’s, D = home, X = Motel 6. Understand that I was NOT looking forward to going to location X, had no intentions nor sought it out in anyway. The actual definition for the letter X, in case you didn’t know, is UNKNOWN. Like x-ray, where “x” stands for unknown. So location X was a possibility, but did research just in case. So…did I actually go to location X? Nope. It’s ok, I was NOT disappointed. I will mention that I was offered to join a CD for some possible fun after Gigi’s that night. I will talk about that later in this story. I went on this outing and to these places for the experience, to have a good time, to mingle, to meet new people, and to have a good time at a place that welcomes Tiffany. Oh, and to also check out the establishment inside and outside for future reference so I know what I am up against.

So my plans for the outing were pretty good. Not flawless, but close. You will discover, later in this story, as to why the, execution of my plans were NOT flawless, just 2 little areas I was unaware of in advance. Posed no real issue for me, fortunately I didn’t cause any car accidents with the way I was dressed during the quick recovery of these 2 little unforeseen situations lol.  My next visit to AA and GiGi’s won’t be so cumbersome for me. I say this cause I was fully loaded, plans on covering/recovering/ditching in virtually any problematic situation that may present itself in various scenarios. Like my very first trip to Janet’s for a full transformation, I also brought a lot of stuff with me. I never know what I am up against; don’t like the idea of tip toeing in the mine field blindfolded. As it turns out, I REALLY didn’t need very much, like Janet’s. My pre-plans and some little things brought with me actually helped me recover. You will discover this later on in this story.

Destination 1 of 4: Janet’s Closet………

Now let’s talk about my second trip to Janet’s for another full transformation, shall we? It went as good as the first time. This time around, I only brought 30% of the things I needed or may need for the transformation and photoshoot. Not like the first time, more like 150% lol. I have some sad news for some that are unaware and would like to be informed of. Bunny is no longer employed by Janet’s Closet. Reasons are unknown, this is what I was told when I inquired. I questioned,  as I was informed when I arranged a transformation/photoshoot, that bunny no longer works there/here.  I won’t say anything more about this, but do miss her. She is a nice person and enjoyed her company. When one door closes, another one opens….Roxy Smile

Roxy is a sweet and nice person. I also enjoyed her company. Sometimes I would crack a little smile cause the way she is, personality. I like the happiness she radiates.  I did notice her level of detail, almost as good as Bunny’s. Everyone works differently. Not saying it’s a bad thing, more like unique. Take myself for instance, I operate largely on security (various protection methods) and logic (intelligence). NOT everyone operates the same, diversity.  I bring this up as Roxy applied her own kind of special touch to my make-up job.  I did notice this in the mirror after the job was complete, and pointed it out. I went with it, why not try something a little new eh? I say this “special kind of touch” as it was almost like what she was wearing. But as for everything else, it was pretty much spot on. I wasn’t complaining. I liked it. I don’t blame her for adding her special touch to my makeup application, as I wasn’t even detailed specific as to what I wanted in the first place. Midway into the makeup application, I told her the look I was going for and showed her the pictures of my last transformation. So yeah….she hit the spot at 97% accuracy.

This second trip to Janet’s for a full transformation and photoshoot was not over the top crazy with everything, in regards to planning, bringing a lot of stuff, and hiring the artist for x amount of hours. I was there at my scheduled appointed time and was out 3 hours later. So I didn’t need to hire Roxy for x amount of hours like I did with Bunny. I knew what I was up against. I did some very light shopping. Roxy showed me some clip on earrings that were a good match for my necklace. Very nice! Also bought a pair of sandal heels too for the occasion. Needed a pair of heels that I can endure walking in for x amount of hours. I didn’t plan on doing more sitting at AA and GiGi’s. Where’s the fun in that? I did question the durability of the heels as I just couldn’t wrap my brain around such strappy heels. Could they support my weight? Will these straps break off when I am doing a lot of walking? Roxy satisfied all of my questions. As it turns out, no problems. I knew the product quality, as in high quality, is there…but damn lol. As you can tell I have very little faith in heels, with a bunch of straps on them. It is does not look like it can handle a lot, appearance wise, then I worry. My views have now changed after this experience for the positive. I lasted a good 5 maybe 6 hours in those heels before I had to do more sitting than walking. That’s ALOT longer than my 5’’ super sexy heels I have! It takes time to get used to it. A painful learning experience lol.

Though Roxy is less experienced than Bunny, she is pretty good at what she does in my book. I enjoyed talking to her too during make-up application. She did a good enough job that warranted a fat tip. So…what does that tell ya? I was surprised that returning transformation customers actually get a discount! I was fixated, expecting to pay more, than what I was addressed from the website. That being $125.00 for full transformation and photoshoot. So I saved some chedda. Oh, I saw Janet again too. She was chillin’ in the IT department room. It is always a pleasure to meet her. Time did move a little fast that day, even though it was only a 3 hour stay. During the photoshoot, someone turned off the store radio and immediately I assumed that I was closing time. I didn’t want to stay any later than planned as I have plans and gurls to meet. I planned on spending under $400.00 on this second trip and didn’t even exceed that amount. Close though lol. I seen some stuff on the racks that caught my attention, but will have to wait another time.

Departing Janet’s Closet….connecting to….

Destination 2 of 4: AA (Adam’s Apple Bar)………

Before I begin talking about my experience at AA, first let’s talk about the drive there lol. You know…it takes A LOT of COURAGE, balls if you will, to make such a DISTANT travel (approx.. 15 to 20 minute drive) in an averaged sized vehicle without tinted driver/passenger side windows in BROAD daylight on a warm summer day WHILE all dolled up. The vehicle I drive isn’t flashy, doesn’t attract attention nor does it look like a hoopty. It’s not too small to look like a go-cart with a fancy shell around it and isn’t a monster truck that sits up really high. I had NO PLANS to conceal my identity in any way during my travels to planned destinations while transformed. At this point in my life…I don’t give a fuck. If I get spotted by a stranger and get laughed at, etc, I have plans to give this person the finger and roll up my window. Maybe even deliver some kind words like “Fuck off!”. I would be prepared for what is soon to follow should a negative situation like this take place, as in retaliation. I actually thought of pre-planning for the travel from Janet’s to AA. Thinking about the timing of the lights verses distance to travel and speed traveled. Even down to intersections, traffic congestion, and even construction. I figure if I had the timing right on one set of lights before leaving Janet’s, also factoring in speed limit, I could make a straight drive without any stops (red lights). But…I really didn’t care to be honest. Fuck it. I am not afraid. I will just look straight ahead as I drive and while I am at a red light. Never looking to my left or right. I drove in the right lane to decrease my chances of being spotted. Drive in the middle lane, well you increase your chances of being spotted (right and left).

I ended up having to stop at 2 red lights. I just kept looking ahead. I did notice 2 separate strangers glaring at me as I drove passed them lol. One of the two lights was actually a bit long, at least a minute. Didn’t care. I didn’t hear anything, as in anyone saying anything to attract my attention in their direction. Lemme tell ya something….driving in heels is TRICKY lol! I am not used to that durrrr lol. There was a couple times were I accelerated too much, had to back off the pressure. I was focused on 2 things during my drive the most. One, foot placement and pressure on the gas and brake. Two, look straight ahead as if you were on a mission. Screw everything else. To play it EXTRA SAFE, I wore my seatbelt and even removed my tree air freshener from my rearview mirror. As you CAN get pulled over for having something hanging from said mirror. I can deal with a-hole strangers during my drive to AA. But to be pulled over by a cop looking the way I am…EMBARRESSING! The cop, as he is looking at my driver’s license, would be like…”Miss, I need your REAL license” lol. So I made the drive without any problems/issues.
Welcome to AA! Understand, I have NEVER been to AA before. First time for me. My digital recon matched everything I seen. But knowing is a different situation, experience is another area. As I stated earlier, I prefer physical recon to cover EVERYTHING possible.

Now here is one, of two, of those little areas  I was unaware of that I recovered from, but was a bit of an inconvenience. NOOBIE GURLS….LISTEN UP!! If you are ever wanting to go to AA for the first time, GO TO THE BACK PATIO! The entrance to the bar is in the back, NOT THE FRONT! When I exited my vehicle, I proceeded to the front. What was funny was that I had to walk backwards very slowly for a specific reason.  As I was walking towards the front of the building, assuming that there was an entry way as I saw a door before pulling into the lot, the wind was blowing a little bit in a fashion that would attract A LOT of attention! You have to understand something here…I was wearing a very high slitted long dress which the slit was more to the front than the side. So if you can imagine, or just review my posted images, just how much leg I was showing lol. Add a little wind and well…how could I NOT attract attention lol. So walking backwards carefully and slowly I managed to prevent a leg show for the public, eye candy. Attention I did not want in that situation.

Walking backwards might have looked a little odd, but anything’s better than having both my legs out there lol. I found it a bit difficult walking in-between the AA building wall and those parking lot curb blocks, whatever their called. On top of that, wasn’t even looking behind me and walking on somewhat loose pavement in HEELS. I found that when I got home that night, I noticed I damaged one of my heels, sad face. I hit the heel, by accident, against the curb block. The damage isn’t that bad. Just cosmetic damage that can only be seen at ground/ankle level. I realized that the “front door” wasn’t accessible when I noticed no doorknob lol…sheez. All that exposure and hassle for nothing. So I went to the back where I noticed some people in the gated/blocked area (patio) wondering if this was the access point. Sure ‘nuff it was. No one tried to stop me as I opened the gate and walked in. Once I walked in and closed the gate behind me, then I seen the entry way to the bar and proceeded in.

The environment was pretty nice. Low lighting, moderate volume level of music playing, and quite a few people in there too. Though I was informed in advance that some of the gurls I have communicated with a week earlier that they may be there, I wasn’t expecting anyone. I went on my own accord. Should any of the gurls be there is a bonus! I walked into the building as if this wasn’t my first rodeo, though it was.  As I walked in, about halfway, I was looking at the people and looking for an empty table so that I may sit alone. Then I seen a person sitting at a table that immediately caught my attention. This person was one of the gurls I communicated with! She was just sitting there by herself enjoying her drink. I immediately said to her “Hey, I know you! How you doin’?” I explained to hear that even though it was difficult for me to make out her identity, as the lighting was kind allow and I WASN’T wearing my glasses at the time, I could still see to a degree. Her hair style stood out, a highlight, then her face followed. I am NOT blind as a bat without my glasses. They just make the blurry un-blurry. Mind you, I wore my glasses during the drive to AA. Didn’t want to as I didn’t wanna mess up my makeup, but have no choice. In the end, my makeup was fine.

So I sat down next to her at the table and we began chatting. It was nice to finally meet her in PERSON. Not just online communications. She was drinking a coke, no alcohol what so ever. I ordered myself a sex on the beach, DELICIOUS lol. I love drinks that are sweet and taste good. I am not the type to drink something that tastes like piss (beer). Not to mention drinking beer gets me in a pissed off mood, feeling like a tank. The gurl I was chatting with at AA was telling me that she was heading out to GiGi’s at 8pm. So was i!  We got a talking about this and that. Then some lady, I am pretty sure she was 100% female, came up to me as she was walking by me and complimented me about my eyes…how pretty they are. I wasn’t seeking attention, she just came to me. Then I was telling her that my eye color actually changes. Normal color is Hazel. Depending on my mood, I have come to find out over several years, they can change to green or blue.

So me and the gurl I was with mentioned to me about this gurl over at the bar as she is the owner of AA. Eventually the owner walked away from the group of people she was talking to. I saw an opportunity to introduce myself. I called her attention to my direction. I introduced myself and shook her hand. Telling her that she has a nice establishment and I liked it. Her name is Jaye. I don’t know if that’s her fem name or not, but don’t care. She was pretty nice. She is a gurl.

Lemme tell you gurls something here. I don’t know if its me, as I rarely drink, but the ONE sex on the beach drink I had, I was already buzzing HALFWAY into the drink!! Seriously, real talk! I was like…whoa. How the hell?! I had to be VERY careful at that point as I still had to drive to GiGi’s soon and I DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE! I mention to my gurl friend that my drink was pretty strong lol. I didn’t finish it, screw that. I say it was probably an hour later when it was time to head out to GiGi’s. My buzz at that time was slight, but manageable. I certainly wasn’t drunk or disoriented. If that was the case…well…time to sleep it off in the car and forget about GiGi’s. I have driven drunk once before in my life, in my late teens with a group of 4 friends. I knew I was wasted too and at times, drove out of my lane. I never got pulled over nor got into an accident. But that will NEVER happen again.

I had NO problems/issues of any kind during the duration of my visit at AA. No one there was looking at me in a funny way or anything. I enjoyed the atmosphere there. Kinda quiet, relaxed, and easy on the eyes lighting conditions. This is a good place to meet up with other gurls to relax and chat. The volume level of the music was acceptable enough that you don’t need to shout, scream, or get up to someone’s ear to be heard when talking lol. I didn’t go around and chat with other people, introducing myself. Why? Dunno . For the most part, I wanted to keep my gurl friend company as she was alone. Understand that when I say “gurl friend” I mean she is a “gurl” that is my friend. No relationship. I REFUSE to REVEAL her fem name unless I have direct permission to do so, which I have never got. I am EXTREMELY tight when it comes to privacy…MOST people are NOT! VERY VERY few people are as tight as I am when it comes to privacy on a level such as this. My methods of operations in regards to privacy may be or even seem waaaaaaay to over the top…but this is how I work. Those who recognize that I don’t fuck around believe that their privacy with me is well trusted, legit, and very secured. It is not a belief, but a FACT!
So if your new to AA, your first time, HAVE NO WORRIES! You are welcomed there! There were people there just like me, dressed up, and regular males and females. All kinds of people, none of which reject such a community. Just remember gurls and guys…GO TO THE BACK, NOT the front lol.

Departing AA (Adam’s Apple Bar)….connecting to….

Destination 3 of 4: GiGi’s Club/Bar………

Now we head out to GiGi’s! The drive from AA to GiGi’s was pretty short, quick. Only a 5 minute drive. There was, I think, only 1 traffic light to pass on the way there. My gurl friend, that I met and chatted with at AA, was telling me about parking and some charge. I already had a good idea what I was up against in advance, as I did some researching. I was expecting to pay to enter, as for parking, was hoping that I could park in the gated parking lot. Digital recon says that if I don’t get into that lot, I will have parking issues for various reasons. As I pulled into the gated lot, I seen that there was a few vehicles, probably others that showed up early or belonging to staff. I am sure I got there at 8:10pm at the latest. They open at 8:00pm.

OMG GURLS!! Lemme tell ya something here. I have learned a few things during my visit to GiGi’s. This is the only part of my experience/story were I had some negative issues occur with me. MIND YOU….GiGi’s had NOTHING to do with it! I wanna make that clear! It was ONLY focused on MYSELF. First of all let’s talk about issue number one….my makeup. After I parked my vehicle and removed my glasses, I notice that I was starting to develop “raccoon eyes” as I looked in my rearview mirror. I couldn’t tell if it was the eyeliner that was smearing or if it was the mascara the Roxy applied to my fake eye lashes. I thought about this a couple days later and figure it was the black mascara on the lashes, it makes sense to me. Next time, this won’t happen. I believe that being in direct sunlight during my travel’s to the 2 locations kinda melted the mascara a bit and every time I blinked, I would get a very slight application of mascara just under my eyes. Me wearing glasses had nothing to do with it. It wasn’t that bad, but it was getting there.

Then another issue developed as I got out of my car. I closed my driver’s side door and accessed my backdoor so that I could grab some things with me, get myself prepared. When I had to get back into the driver’s side, opening the door, I BROKE 3 NAILS! OMG…just what I needed. I didn’t actually break it, the nails popped off as my fingers slipped on the door handle. Fortunately I came prepared! I knew I brought along my nail kit and it has glue.  So I located the small bottle of glue….oh great….now I have another issue! The bottle neck has to be cut open and I have NO SCISSORS! WTF! My day seems to be going pretty good (sarcasm). But again I say, FORTUNATELY I had ANOTHER bottle of glue and was not sealed! No scissors required to cut open. PHEW…did I get lucky!  After I applied my nails, I went to the backseat again to put some stuff away. Then I was confronted……

Some gurl came up to me, one that I did not know, and introduced herself to me. Apparently, she came with a gurl friend, and as soon as they pulled into the lot I caught her attention.  She was talking about how amazing I looked and that my dress was really cute/sexy. What really caught her attention was that my dress revealed a lot of leg. I was flattered. I knew I would get attention with an outfit like I was wearing and all dolled up too, but DAMN! To be immediately confronted out in public was not expected of lol. She just felt like she had to come up to me and compliment me right away. She was telling me that as soon as I was seen by her, she told her gurl friend that she wanted to meet me right away lol. After introductions/compliments, she headed inside with her gurl friend. I didn’t see where they headed to, as I was just about ready with getting what I needed. Little did I know, I was to be rained on, showered with compliments throughout the night. I guess this one encounter was more like a “heads up” notification lol.

Ok, so here is yet ANOTHER little area that I had to recover from as I thought differently. Just like AA’s entrance, I too thought the door on the side of the building (next to the residential road) was the entrance….it wasn’t. I didn’t understand it. Where am I supposed to go??? As I walked back into the parking lot, I seen some kind of awning all the way at the end of the building, in the lot itself. I decided to proceed into that direction to see if there was a door. As I approached, I seen a couple people hanging outside and 2 other people heading in the same direction as I was. Now I see a door lol!

Once I got into the building, I seen a gurl heading to a flight of stairs that led to a lower level, so I followed. As soon as this gurl noticed I was following her to the stairs, she stopped and instructed me not to enter. But to stay up here. Reason? She was telling me that the show was not ready yet. I told her that it’s my first time here, I have no idea.  No harm no foul. Later on I found that she was the ticket seller for the live show in the basement area. I headed in the other direction, an area that kinda looked like a bar. As I walked into the area, I could hear the music playing and seen several people so I figure this is the area to be. Upon approach into this area, ahead of me I saw the seating area. To my right I seen the dance floor. Multi colored lights flashing in a randomized pattern as the music was pumpin’ at a moderate volume level, like at AA.  I walked out on the dance floor to check it out, pretty nice! Mind you, I am not the dancing type lol. But then again…get enough drinks in me then maybe…. Wink

So after checking out the dance floor area, I headed to the seating area to see if my gurl friend was there. Yup…she was there. Sitting alone of course, so I joined her. We chatted some more about this and that and about the club. I looked around and noticed they have a pool table which Is pretty cool. I liked that. I used to play a lot of pool back in the days with the amateurs and pros. But I don’t pool shark /gamble. Also noticed the long bar against the wall too on the other side. What was REALLY awesome, that I noticed, is one side of the wall, or just in the seating area, it was covered with a mirror! So I can check myself when I need to instead of heading into the bathroom a lot. I did bring a pocket mirror with me, but left it in the car.

I asked my gurl friend where the bathrooms are as I had to go potty. She told me, pointed in the direction, of where it was and also mentioned to me that it really didn’t matter if I use the women’s bathroom too. I wasn’t so sure if that would be a good idea, so I headed for the men’s instead. As I headed into the bathroom, I was confronted by a gurl almost immediately. She complimented me and pointed out that my nose was getting a little shiny. She gave me some makeup powder to touch up, that was nice! I started talking to her about my “raccoon eyes” that was started to be a problem for me. I didn’t like it, I like to look my very best but there was really nothing much I could do about it. I didn’t want to make it worse so I just went with it. But like I said earlier, it wasn’t that bad. To me, it’s an imperfection that is unacceptable. So this gurl was soooooo blown away by my appearance being so cute looking that she almost started to cry!! Right there in the bathroom, just us two.  I didn’t know what to say or do. I watched her gently wiping her tears and also trying to hold back from really crying. All I could think of was, DON’T CRY! Your makeup will get ruined lol. She managed to hold back. She was sooooo interested in me you have no idea. I HIGHLY DOUBT she was even drunk/high. I smelled nothing from here in such a VERY CLOSE proximity. She gave me a hug, I accepted. Very soon led to her fondling me and I also returned the favor. I was like…..whoa! I wasn’t expecting this! Not that it’s a bad thing. I had no problems with it. She tried to give me a kiss, but I stopped her. I don’t like the idea of kissing random people as the exchange of germs can led to one getting sick with the common cold/flu, etc. Sure…it would have been nice and quite enjoyable. But a few minutes of kissing may led to a week of suffering. I will pass on that lol.

I addressed this to her. She seemed a little bummed about not being able to kiss me, but she was ok with it. I certainly didn’t want to insult her, but it’s true that I didn’t want to get sick. This applies to EVERYONE, male and EVEN female. If I know for sure I am engaging myself into a long term relationship, then I will kiss my partner. Once my body’s immune system recognizes the others germs, then I am ok. Not to say I have any health problems, I just don’t like getting sick. After a somewhat romantic encounter with this gurl, I proceeded into the stall to take care of some personal business. I REALLY had to pee lol. When I got into the stall I realized I had a REAL BIG PROBLEM! I was wearing a waistband shape wear under my dress that was going to be a challenge for me to rise-up and ON TOP OF wearing my silky sheer tan/nude control top pantyhose. I wear the waistband shape wear to improve my appearance. I am NOT fat without it. I have a LITTLE belly, NOT a beer belly. No corset.

As I stood there in the stall, I am thinking how the hell am I gonna overcome this issue? I am wearing nails that poses a problem and I DON’T wanna break them off over something like this. Though I felt embarrassed, I had no choice but to ask the assistance of the gurl that I had a “close encounter” with to help me. I explained my situation to her and asked her to raise, to pull up from the outside of my dress, my shape wear up a bit. She complied. She also caressed my legs a little too lol. Yeah…she was really into me. NOT that I was looking for such attention, I did enjoy it, but I really did need some help.

After I was done, I headed back to the seating area to keep my gurl friend company. I got myself a sex on the beach from the bar. The drink costs $4.00 or $4.50. I had me about 4 or 5 of those delicious drinks.    I told my gurl friend that I was going to walk around, check the place out, and mingle with people. I came for the FULL experience, not to just sit around and watch. I want to be part of the ACTION! At around this time, more people started showing up. I guess the party was getting ready to start! I decided to step outside so I can blaze, as in have a cigarette. When I went out there, I noticed a lot more cars in the gated parking lot and some guy wearing what looked like a police officer badge around his neck (as a necklace). I know he is no cop, security yes. He was pretty friendly. I watched him a little bit and found that not only is he security, but he also parks the cars in the lot too. I noticed a ground sign that said something about $5.00. I guess those that show up have to pay a $5.00 fee to have their car parked in the lot. Some people may have an issue with paying to park, I don’t mind. It’s worth it. Why avoid paying? Support GiGi’s anyway possibile! GiGi’s is but one of VERY VERY few places that exist. GiGi’s is awesome and hope the business prospers and grows way into the future!

So to me, it’s worth the $5.00.Worth it for a few reasons really. There is a lot of activity in the lot and with security, well lit too. This is IMPORTANT to me. I was concerned with the security of my vehicle and thought about this area days in advance before my outing. As I have a VERY EXPENSIVE and VERY LOUD car audio system in my ride. Yeah, I have a car alarm, but still. So seeing so much activity and security outside when I stepped out to blaze was a good feeling to know my shit was secured. There was some other gurls out there “blazin” too. I joined them and introduced myself. I wanted to meet as many people as possible, introducing myself and chatting with. Not saying I am putting myself out there looking to get laid. “Tiffany” is a very friendly person. The COMPLETE OPPOSITE of my original self to be honest. Mr. X is a loner and does not conversate with strangers. Mind you, Mr. X is not an asshole, just prefers to company of one’s self or plus 1. But Tiffany loves to be social. Odd isn’t it? It didn’t matter if the people I introduced myself to were regular guys, CD’s, TV’s, TG’s, and even females. I didn’t give a damn, tiffany has no specific preference to whom to talk to, associate with, same with race and age. I even introduced myself to some that were keeping to themselves or didn’t introduce themselves to me. I sought to immerse myself, to explore more and meet new people. To say hi, and maybe make a new friend. I was there to have fun and enjoy myself….and I did!

As I headed back into the club, I heard the music. It was a lot louder at this time then it was when I first arrived. I seen that one lady, the one that stopped me from going downstairs earlier, sitting behind a counter. I approached her and questioned her about downstairs. She told me that there is a live show downstairs, but to enter I had to pay $6.00 for a wristband. I went ahead and got the band, why not!? I wanted to check it out and have fun dammit lol! But before I could pay her, a gurl that was standing next to me actually paid for my wristband seeing how it was my first time being at GiGi’s. How nice was that! I don’t like the idea of others picking up my tab as I feel obligated to repay, but I went with it. After the lady placed the wristband on me, I questioned her about the bathrooms. I was told earlier by my gurl friend that it doesn’t matter which bathroom you used but I wanted to assure if this information was accurate. I didn’t want to get in any kind of trouble.

Last time I checked, I got a package down stairs so this makes me a guy lol. The ticket seller told me as long as I look the way I do, dressed and looking very passable as a female, then it is ok. I was like wow…ok. So before I headed downstairs, I actually went into the women’s bathroom to use the potty. It is hard to tell who is female and male. When I walked in there, I went into the stall, no standup in there. There were a couple people in there and nothing was said/addressed. Though as I was taking a leak, I think 2 girls/gurls might have been talking about me. Not sure, I was buzzing a little bit, the music was loud, and didn’t care as I really had to pee lol. I am NO perv and have no intentions of peeping on women in the bathroom. When I came out the stall, I went straight to the mirror to check myself and felt a little odd. I am a dude in a women’s bathroom lol. I didn’t care and am sure some didn’t mind. I was there on “official business”, not to fuck around. I am a responsible mature adult and also professional. So after the deed was done, I headed for the basement to check out this show.

As I was walking down the flight of stairs, I had to be careful…take it slow. My heels are a bit slender. I didn’t want to trip or fall. As I proceeded down the hall downstairs, I heard music and singing. The atmosphere was pretty lively and seen A LOT of people, all seated focusing their attention to the stage. It was quite amazing to see really. You have to be there to see it for yourself and experience it. There was even a small bar down there too. I went to the bar and grabbed me a seat. Got myself another sex on the beach and enjoyed the show. I didn’t stay down there long, about 10 minutes. I didn’t come for JUST the show. I came for EVERYTHING. It was a nice experience. I won’t reveal any details as it just has to be something to experience yourself.

As I headed back upstairs, I stopped in the hallway to take a couple of pictures of some framed show advertisements on the wall. I wanted to have some kind of proof that I was actually at GiGi’s for future reference, etc. As I was snapping pics, some guy came up to me and started complimenting me. He seemed pretty interested in me and started chatting with me, as I did with him.

He wanted my phone number so he could call me the next day. At this point I was thinking to myself…naw I am good. He was quite persistent so I told him to get a pen and paper. I wrote down my email address on the paper and he told me that he doesn’t do computers. I was trying to avoid handing over my phone number for 2 reasons. One, I like to start things off slow with MOST people. Two, I wasn’t really interested in him anyways. He was a much older guy and seemed to be a CD admirer.  I didn’t want to be direct, offend/insult him. So I wrote down a phone number that was close to my own, just that 2 digits were not accurate. Sorry guy, I didn’t want to do that but I also don’t want a stalker. If you would have just accepted my email address, we may have communicated as friends in the future or I would tell you via email I was, am not, interested in you. I have to be CAREFUL. I am DEFINITELY NOT the one person to STALK! BAD idea, BIG mistake. Trust in my words. Most believe that having a stalker is a problematic situation, this is true. But with me, it is FAR MORE problematic for the stalker than it is for me! About 15 minutes later, when I walked past this guy in the seating area, he actually followed me. He sat at the same table that I was at and was alone. So for about 5 minutes of silence between us, I decided to get up and walk around. At the table, I just watched everyone else having a good time. Kinda like sending a silent message to the guy that I have ZERO interest in him without being an asshole about it. We didn’t cross paths again and we didn’t talk at the table.
So after the brief encounter with the guy, I headed into the club area of GiGi’s.

WOW!!!!!!!!!  The nightlife, club scene, was REALLY coming to life! As I approached the club area, the music was getting louder and louder. Lots of people were around, more than before. It might have been around 10:00pm. Not sure, wasn’t looking at the time. The party was really getting off the hook! Several people were on the dance floor having a good time, others standing off to the side watching others, and some people sitting/chatting in the seating area. As I walked past a large speaker box, the bass and music was really loud and I was feeling it. The mood, the excitement, the energy in the air!  I was bobbing my head, kinda rocking my body to the rhythm/beat of the music. I NEVER felt so ALIVE and GOOD! I was ALMOST tempted to get out there on the dance floor and let loose! Let me tell you something….if there is a place I wanted to die….this would be the place! To go out in an environment surround by loud awesome music and the whole club scene! To be buzzed from the sex on the beach drinks, dancing on the floor, surrounded by those that are like me, and having the best time of my life! TAKE ME LORD! I AM READY TO GO NOW! As I fell to the floor, like I passed out, I would pass away with a smile on my face. Just let me be….i died happy.

This is where “A little bit of Ke$ha….” comes in lol. Feeling wild, getting loose and crazy. Some of her music is a lot about the whole club scene. Not giving a damn about anything but having an awesome time. Good music references would be “We r who we r” and some parts of “Blow” and “Die young”. I have never been to clubs before, so now I know the experience. I FUCKING LOVED IT!!!!!! I am TELLING you gurls, those who are new to all of this, it is AWESOME!

The music was loud indeed. Almost as loufew weeks ago (my 3rd time)d as my car audio system actually, but mine is still far louder lol. Try 4,000watts of pure bass and roughly 400watts of treble in a close, packed area of my car. OMG gurls, did I ever have the best time of my life! They played some really great music that really fit the scene! I can’t get over just how awesome it all was. Talking to people, being heard, is difficult. You have to talk into their ears, but didn’t mind it. I LOVED the loud music. I even saw 2 other gurls sitting at a table that I also communicated with a week prior, online communications. Nice gurls, I enjoyed their company and we chatted a little bit too. One of the 2 gurls inquired about my plans after GiGi’s. I strongly believed that she was maybe offering me to join her at a location for some “fun” *wink wink*. I told her I was heading home after GiGi’s but who knows really. I picked up what she was laying down, but really wasn’t looking to meet with ANYONE after GiGi’s that night. I am sure she got the message, am also sure she was looking forward to meeting though too. I turned down the offer NOT BECAUSE I was NOT interested in her, I appreciated the offer. BUT, I came for the experience and to have a good time at the pre-planned locations ONLY. I had NO PLANS in order for any “fun time” and any location afterwards. If you, the one I am talking about, are reading this and you know what I am talking about, it is NOT because of you. It is because of ME. Maybe someday in the future we will meet again Wink

There is not much more I can talk about at this point in my story now. So I am gonna speed it up a little, nearing the end of my story.

Departing GiGi’s Club/Bar….connecting to….

Destination 4 of 4: Home………

I think it was around 1:00am maybe 1:30am, was time for me to head home. My feet were killing me, cause of the heels, and my back was acting up too. I think the waistband shape wear was starting to take its toll on my spinal column, I was wearing it for about 10 hours straight. The new heels lasted pretty long for me, about 6 hours? There was a point where my feet were killing me so bad, I had to sit for at least a half an hour to take a break lol. I even went to my car and put on my regular shoes, I just could NOT stand it anymore. OH MY did it feel like HEAVEN to get out of those heels! I put on my regular shoes in the last 20 minutes of my stay at GiGi’s before I left. Fortunately, the shoes kinda matched my dress. They are all black, brand new/clean, with chrome lace eyelets. One guy I was chatting with mentioned it was a good match. I really didn’t want to wear such shoes with the outfit I was wearing, but DAMN I had no choice!

I have learned a lot since my first ever trip to GiGi’s , the whole outing in general. One, NO MORE NAILS! I just can’t do that anymore, gets in the way and just another thing to worry about. Next time I go, I will just paint my nails instead of wearing any. I noticed that my gurl friends didn’t wear nails, just painted them instead. Two, put on the heels UPON ARRIVAL! If I didn’t wear the heels at Janet’s and AA, I would have lasted longer at GiGi’s. Lesson learned. I will also have to buy myself a pair of women’s shoes that go well with virtually any outfit, any ideas? And last but not least, get myself a better purse! The one I brought with me was too small. All I could put in it was a pack of cigs, lighter, wallet, and one of 3 cellphones. Anything more and I could not close the purse. Yes, it was the perfect complement to my outfit, but not very practical. I have to get a better purse for sure so I can fit everything in and still compliment my outfit. I had to go back to my car to ditch the purse and use my laptop bag as a purse. Sure, it might have looked a little odd, but hey…what’s a gurl to do?

As I was preparing to leave, my plans were to go home still dressed and with makeup. But I figure, why not restore myself here instead? So I went out to my car, grabbed my street clothes, and headed back inside into the bathroom. I took of all my nails, removed all of my makeup, and changed my clothes. A couple guys came into the bathroom, seen me restoring myself, didn’t care. One of the guys was in the stall with the door open and I noticed that he was kinda looking behind himself as he was using the bathroom. Almost as if he didn’t trust my presence. He first went to the standup, changed his mind and went into the stall. No worries guy, I ain’t after ya. After I restored myself, I walked out, headed to my car and left. During the ride home, I looked back at my experience and kinda , this is where the “A little bit of Katey Perry…..” comes in, felt like her song Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F). Though it was a Saturday night, not a Friday night.  So it would be (T.G.I.S.) in case you were wondering earlier in the story if I made a typo lol. What could have been, but didn’t, if I really let myself loose and go wild! Probably would have awaken at some hotel/motel wondering and saying to myself “WHOA…what a WILD night!”

So…when I got home, I didn’t bother with unpacking or even restoring myself 100%. I just pretty much went straight to bed and passed out. I awoke in the morning feeling fine. Knowing I had A LOT of work ahead of me to do in regards to my outing (images, videos, story). I had a GREAT first time experience! I will be going back again FOR SURE in the future. It WONT be an every weekend thing. Can’t afford it, as in I have other things going on in my life. I can imagine my next visit will be more enjoyable as I know what I am up against. Eight days later and my toenails are STILL painted lol. Just been too busy, since then, to take care of that lol.

So there you have it everyone! This is my story, my experience. If your looking for a nice, calm, relaxing environment to meet a friend to drink and chat with, as well as meet other people, then AA is the place to be! If your looking for a place with a club scene, to get crazy and wild, and have an amazing night…GiGi’s is the SPOT!

Hope this story of mine was helpful/informative to you. If this story has enabled you to take that next big step out of the closet, then I am happy for you  You may thank me if you like, its ok.  For those that may seek to want to get with me on such outings, even for those whom are first timers, CONTACT ME here in the JC forum. I can’t help everyone, I do live a busy lifestyle, but will do what I can. I don’t mind helping, as Tiffany is VERY friendly and kind. Have no worries about security and privacy, I got you. For those whom are NOT new to all of this, but wish to get with me on an outing, hit me up! I would love to have company!

“Once I was shy and afraid, closed off to the world because of society.  Always in the closet, always behind closed doors. Now a whole new world has opened up to me. A world I wish I had the courage to explore, to step out of the closet more years ago. Now, I have been exposed and am LOVING every bit of it! Not EVERYONE is as fortunate as myself. I am 100% single, unattached to anyone in any relationship. You control your destiny, your future. YOU do what makes YOU happy and what YOU enjoy. And if someone doesn’t like it, learn to deal/live with it or it just was never meant to be. One cannot help who they are on the inside. We are who we are. Though society says different, fuck ‘em. They can suck my dick lol Wink”                                                                                                -Tiffany A.K.A. Princess Tiffany / Mr.X

-Tiffany Heart

Story upload date:  May 29 2016
Images upload date: May 29 2016
Video upload date: May 29 2016
Forum thread/post creation date: May 29 2016

For those that may be unaware, i provide some important information in regards to thread creations. ONLY 5 IMAGES are allowed to be posted in a single thread. Emoticons are considered possible images??? I say this cause i ONLY posted up 5 images (attachments) and an error was produced informing me that i exceed 10 images allowed (11), but yet when i disabled all smiley's, i was able to upload thread. Videos CANNOT be uploaded in thread. Upload process of videos, to add as an attachment, communicates with Janet's Closet server(s), after about 5 minutes am met with decline. Try other sources to produce a redirect link to watch video.

You may use this message reply as a good reference point for the future.

-Tiffany <3
@Rose2105:

Well it's good to hear that my story gives you motivation for your next trip! That is just one of the reasons why i share my EXTREMELY long story lol. So that some may benefit from my experiences. So i spent numerous hours all for you, for everyone that may benefit.

I feel sorry you did not go into AA. It happens to some of us, if not all of us at some point and time. I can truly imagine how you felt. Your NOT alone. I know when i had my FIRST transformation, my mindset was in mission mode. Good luck getting my mindset off track. But for my outing experience, i have no idea what my mindset was. I wouldn't really say "mission mode". Maybe i was in that mindset, mood, where i just didn't give a fuck. Whoop de fuckin' do...i am gonna go out and enjoy myself and don't care what anybody has to say about it. Should i be met with opposition, best believe i would return the favor and don't care about how it makes me look. That is what i can figure out about my outing, mindset/mood.

One day you will take that next big step. It takes time, i know. Perhaps, for some people, you need support of a physical kind. As in company. Perhaps if you have a friend with you, to join you, you would be able to step out more. I know i once sought out company back in early 2016, but it just didn't work out for various reasons. At which point i took matters into my own hands.

Listen, i dunno if you are, or would be, free this Saturday but i have plans on going to Janet's Closet this Saturday (June 25th) for 2 back to back transformations and then i am going out to AA and GiGis all over again. If your free and want another go at it, i would LOVE to be your company to ALL 3 locations. There is NOTHING to fear. I won't be getting my hopes up if you plan on joining me, but would be awesome i think. If you can't, maybe some time we may go. I am just pointing out an opportunity in the VERY NEAR future should you want to do this again, but this time around with GREAT results and for an AWESOME fun time! I won't let you down....as i was once in your heels too. So whether you can join me or not, send me a message in here (Private message) or just a reply in my thread is also fine too.

-Princess Tiffany Heart
(06-23-2016, 04:28 PM)Princess Tiffany Wrote: @Rose2105:
Sadly, I only get to Detroit on weekdays... usually Thursdays. Sounds like Saturday is the night to be there. I am working on a "plan"  to get there on a weekend. So much of what you wrote was true for me, mascara running, nervous glances, figuring out traffic lanes/lights, etc. I love Roxy! I will let you know when I get back. Would love the courage a companion brings ... strength in numbers!

Well it's good to hear that my story gives you motivation for your next trip! That is just one of the reasons why i share my EXTREMELY long story lol. So that some may benefit from my experiences. So i spent numerous hours all for you, for everyone that may benefit.

I feel sorry you did not go into AA. It happens to some of us, if not all of us at some point and time. I can truly imagine how you felt. Your NOT alone. I know when i had my FIRST transformation, my mindset was in mission mode. Good luck getting my mindset off track. But for my outing experience, i have no idea what my mindset was. I wouldn't really say "mission mode". Maybe i was in that mindset, mood, where i just didn't give a fuck. Whoop de fuckin' do...i am gonna go out and enjoy myself and don't care what anybody has to say about it. Should i be met with opposition, best believe i would return the favor and don't care about how it makes me look. That is what i can figure out about my outing, mindset/mood.

One day you will take that next big step. It takes time, i know. Perhaps, for some people, you need support of a physical kind. As in company. Perhaps if you have a friend with you, to join you, you would be able to step out more. I know i once sought out company back in early 2016, but it just didn't work out for various reasons. At which point i took matters into my own hands.

Listen, i dunno if you are, or would be, free this Saturday but i have plans on going to Janet's Closet this Saturday (June 25th) for 2 back to back transformations and then i am going out to AA and GiGis all over again. If your free and want another go at it, i would LOVE to be your company to ALL 3 locations. There is NOTHING to fear. I won't be getting my hopes up if you plan on joining me, but would be awesome i think. If you can't, maybe some time we may go. I am just pointing out an opportunity in the VERY NEAR future should you want to do this again, but this time around with GREAT results and for an AWESOME fun time! I won't let you down....as i was once in your heels too. So whether you can join me or not, send me a message in here (Private message) or just a reply in my thread is also fine too.

-Princess Tiffany Heart