Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
New Comer
(11-20-2016, 12:32 AM)lorren Wrote: [quote pid='3227' dateline='1479612329']
[quote pid='3226' dateline='1479612091']
[quote pid='3225' dateline='1479610910']
Heather,

She did catch me last year, but I told her it was just a little fetish and she was very mad and said I was sick and needed help. I told her I destroyed all my stuff, but you know I didn't. I have been very careful since and I am sure she still suspects I might still be,  but she hasn't mentioned it and I have just been trying to do guy stuff and keep her suspicion down. I am sure she will never truly trust me. I would just love it if she would just accept it but she never would. I am afraid if she catches me again, she just might leave me, but then again, maybe now. We truly love each other very much, but this is just a side of me that I really enjoy and as much as I have tried to not do it, I really enjoy it and still dress secretly. If I wasn't married, I am sure I would join the gurls and go out to places like GiGi's and just have a time of my life. As far as being with another crossdresser, no I have not. First and most important to me is to never ever ever catch a sex transmitted disease. I know I am safe, because I have not slept around. I have had female friends that I have dressed in front of and kept it as just my fantasy and their enjoyment. I would finish off with a masturbation for them and that was good enough for the both of us since the girls were friends of both of us. This summer I did dress for a male friend. I had my stuff in my car and was over at his place and we were just talking about stuff and finally let to sex. I thought I would test the waters and I asked him what was his views on tranny girls and to my supprise he said, well I can't believe I am going to admit it, but I think they are hot. I then moved to the subject, well what about crossdressers. He said, well if they look like a girl, I guess I could fuck them like a girl. I then told him my secret. He said, NO WAY... I said, YEP... want me to prove it and he said, FUCK YES,,, PROVE IT. I said ok, let me go to my car and I will be back in 15 min. I went out and dressed in my car and came back into his house. He couldn't believe his eyes. I said, well the guy that just left is gone, you have to address me as Lorren and he did. He said, I can't believe that is really you inside that dress, and I must admit, your fucking hot as hell. I just sort of sat across from him in a chair as he sat on the couch and we kept drinking and talking about me being who I was. He said, all these years, I would have never guessed. I said, well if it wasn't for all the alcohol tonight, you probably never would know and he promised to keep it our secret and he indeed has. I was worried at that point that maybe I shouldn't have let out my secret, but I trusted him. As time passed he said, you have some very sexy golden smooth legs. I was talking back in the best I could fem voice. He eventually said to me, I got a fucking hard on just looking at you. I looked over and I could tell it was poking up. He had loose boxer type shorts on and I said to him, and I never knew you were so gifted. I then turned up the music to a good song that was playing and I danced for him. I said, want a little strip tease,,,, He said, FUCK YES.. So I got down to just my bra and panties and hi-heels, and wig. He then said, I can't take it, so I reached over and started rubbing his cock through his shorts and then slid them down... I said,,, FUCK, that must be 8" and thick.. His penis was sooooo beautiful. I then stroked him and he had ozzzzzzzed so much pre cum that I took a bit on my finger and tasted it and it was just as sweet as mine and I then wanted more. I really wanted him to fuck me, but I chose not to go there, or at least this time. I had him lay back on the couch and I stroked him with some lube I had in my purse and after about 10 min. I could see him really throbbing.. I wanted to taste it, so I said to myself, what the fuck, I went this far, I might as well, so I lowered my mouth onto his cock and wow, it really filled my mouth. He then reached around as was fingering my ass... I just really sucked hard and WAM WAM WAM,,, a big gush of cum filled my mouth and it was the best. I couldn't believe this was my first and it was everything I expected... Just the feeling of a warm hard cock pulsating and then cumming and all that warmth in my mouth was pure HEAVEN.. I played around with the cum in my mouth for about 30 seconds showing him how I had his cream in my mouth then just swallowed.... Well, that is my one and only story. The sad part of it is, he must have felt guilt because we just sort of drifted apart for a couple weeks and then we got together and just acted like nothing happened and haven't talked about it since. He now has moved to FL. but I am sure if he was still around, I would have went for round 2...... This was long, but I hope you enjoyed my story.

Lorren  Heart Heart Heart
Few more pics for you.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Lorren,

Wow that was such a hot story! I had the same thing happen to me when I was younger. My wife just blew a nut when she found my stuff. Said I was sick and needed help so I had to get rid of all my clothing. Angry Years later when I was working in Chicago I went to see a T-girl and was so worked up I slowly slid her panties off and (as she referred to it as her clit) sucked her into my mouth licking up and down rolling my tongue around the head. I loved taking her balls into my mouth. As I worked her cock up and down I could feel her getting ready to explode, I just thought I'm going to swallow her load down and it was delish. I often will put on the panties and nylons I have and masturbate into my hand and then swallow it. I don't understand why (married) women don't  like sucking on cock. I couldn't even hardly get my wife to let me eat her pussy, but that's all changed now as she passed away from cancer. So now I can be who I've always wanted to be. I understand your situation. You have very sexy legs and I can't wait to meet you.

Heather Heart Heart Heart

Messages In This Thread
New Comer - by hlodonnell - 11-17-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: New Comer - by JodieLynne - 11-17-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: New Comer - by hlodonnell - 11-18-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: New Comer - by lorren - 11-18-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: New Comer - by hlodonnell - 11-19-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: New Comer - by lorren - 11-19-2016, 05:14 PM
RE: New Comer - by hlodonnell - 11-19-2016, 06:56 PM
RE: New Comer - by lorren - 11-19-2016, 09:20 PM
RE: New Comer - by hlodonnell - 11-19-2016, 10:01 PM
RE: New Comer - by lorren - 11-19-2016, 10:21 PM