Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Hello, I'm Tiffany!
Heart 
[attachment=102]
Hello all in the forum world! My name is Princess Tiffany, or Tiffany for short. I have never been a part of ANY kind of forum anywhere ever before, so this is a first for me. Hope i am doing this right, lol. Anyways the thread is "Introduce yourself" so i am. I want to introduce myself into the CD/TG/TS/TV community. Well, i am a 36 year old cross dressing male. I have been into cross dressing since my late teen's, love it still. I am a "closet CD", meaning i dress in private. I have never exposed myself dressed in public, been a part of such community, and family/friends unaware. Only very recently i am starting to come out of the closet. Made my first big move going to Janet's Closet to buy some stuff. Granted, i have bought womens clothing in the past before via online and at department stores. But, at Janet's, its different. The atmosphere, the people, etc. It was my very first time shopping there and being there in person. The 2 hour drive, round trip, was worth it!
I do have plans on going back, but not to just do more shopping, but to also get a FULL TRANSFORMATION on a professional level as well as having a professional photo shoot too! I am looking very forward to it, in the near future. I am soooo curious as to how i would look after the transformation process. I recently snapped a pic of myself dressed up, wearing my wig, lipstick, and found that i believe, in the right hands of a makeup artist, i can look pretty passable! Take away the facial hair (shave), remove the glasses, shave my entire body (arms too), and well....i cant wait to see the results! I attached a pic of this recent image. Sorry, partial identity concealment. When the time comes i do get the full transformation with photo shoot, i will post that image up instead of the one currently attached to this message.
More future plans are scheduled in mind, in regards of "stepping out of the closet". Such as going to a Tbar/Tclub for the very first time. That would be quite an experience!
I enjoyed my time shopping at Janet's. I did the bulk of it online and went to pick up the goods. But while i was there, i just had to do a brief browsing of all the merchandise. In the end, i ended up buying more goodies! Next time i go, i will definitely browse better, making sure i don't miss anything. I bought an AMAZING pair of sexy heels too! Which, i had NO intentions of buying ANY heels to begin with lol.

My in-store personal experience of my first trip was perfect! No issues, no complaints. I felt at ease and calm, slightly nervous the first 2 minutes in, but was soon relaxed. Didn't feel like i was being judged, looked at funny, treated differently, etc. I think i was the only customer in the store at the time. I love the atmosphere, cool, calm, quiet, peaceful, easy, relaxed nature. No hustle and bustle or anything like in department stores for that matter. Kinda felt like it was the right place that i belong to for shopping. Based upon my first experience/impression i would rate Janet's Closet 5 out of 5 stars!
Ok...i seem to be advertising too much about Janet's business, when i should be talking more about myself right? Lol. Anyways, i said some stuff about myself. Should or if anyone would like to respond, please do. Perhaps we can engage in communications. Share our feminine sides, likes, dislikes, relate, etc.
-Tiffany Heart
did you get that red outfit at Janet's looks good on you.
Hello Tiffany and welcome!

My first visit to Janet's Closet was almost a year ago and like you I was a bit nervous and apprehensive. Also like you, my time spent there was absolutely amazing! Everything you said I can reciprocate. Since then I have been back 4 or 5 times. Actually planning another visit toward the end of the month. I see where you mention your travel time as 2 hours round-trip. My travel takes me almost 3 hours… one-way! lol I come from the Columbus suburbs of Ohio. So the experience has to be great otherwise it would be just to far to travel just to torture myself. lol

I have been a closet cross-dress for years now… several decades actually. I first began when I was maybe 8-9 years old… from my mothers dresser drawers. I am sure she would feel violated if she only knew… probably she did, as I am pretty sure that at that tender age my stealth abilities was probably quite lacking. Only recently… this past year have I revealed myself to both my closest friend and my eldest daughter. Quite a tension breaker it was and it just opened up my opportunities. I am now beginning to adventure out in the the LGBT communities and bars and am finding that I quite enjoy myself. Very much the confidence builder as you walk and engage others in fem form. Of course within aforementioned community activities.

Please feel comfortable to ask any questions you may have and I will try to give you my honest answer/opinion. Once you get me engaged, I can be quite chatty. lol

Again welcome!
Hugs,
Nicole
(01-14-2016, 08:12 PM)oldchevy Wrote: did you get that red outfit at Janet's  looks good on you.

No. I got the red lingerie outfit, baby doll, from Kmarts 2 weeks ago. I purchased it online and had it shipped to me about 1 week prior to checking out Janet's Closet. As for the red bra, it is a B cup and i bought that at Walmarts in person. I went to a 24 hour walmart very late at night. Of course, while i was there, picked up several panties and a white B cup bra too, same style. As for the lipstick, i bought that at Kroger's. I did have like light pink eyeliner powder stuff, but i just couldnt get it to work on myself the way i would have liked to. I have Zero experience in applying makeup, except for lipstick. I did a pretty damn GOOD job with the lipstick application. I was careful and wanted perfection.

I did, however, bought a nice sexy red lingerie dress while i was at Janet's. It's just NOT in the image i attached to my original first thread post. I have images of myself in that dress. I also bought a very sexy short tennis skirt (light pink) and one hell of an amazing pink maid outfit too! The MAIN reason why i went down to the store was to be 100% sure that the pink maid outfit would actually fit me proper. The staff i was chatting with online at the time i was making purchases were not too sure it would work out for me, even with shape wear. I wanted it sooooooo bad!! So in the end, it did fit me just fine. I also found out, a couple days later, that it still fits good WITHOUT wearing shape wear. The outfit is a little strecthy so it worked out good for me.

For those assuming, through the analyzation of the background in the image i posted, yes...i was in a motel room. I wanted to get away from the world for 2 days, to be alone. To relieve the stresses from work and to not be disturbed as i enjoy myself dressing up and taking pics. I ended up taking 500 pictures lol! I had fun, but still need to catch up on sleep as i have been running myself ragged for 2 1/2 weeks. Working 14 days straight and then working overtime to prepare for the 2 days.

Sorry if i dabbled on too much here. I know you asked a simple question, deserving of a simple answer. It's just i tend to chat a bit, like to cover every aspect, and am a detailed oriented type of person.

-Tiffany Heart

(01-14-2016, 09:49 PM)Nicole Wrote: Hello Tiffany and welcome!

My first visit to Janet's Closet was almost a year ago and like you I was a bit nervous and apprehensive. Also like you, my time spent there was absolutely amazing! Everything you said I can reciprocate. Since then I have been back 4 or 5 times. Actually planning another visit toward the end of the month. I see where you mention your travel time as 2 hours round-trip. My travel takes me almost 3 hours… one-way! lol I come from the Columbus suburbs of Ohio. So the experience has to be great otherwise it would be just to far to travel just to torture myself. lol

I have been a closet cross-dress for years now… several decades actually. I first began when I was maybe 8-9 years old… from my mothers dresser drawers. I am sure she would feel violated if she only knew… probably she did, as I am pretty sure that at that tender age my stealth abilities was probably quite lacking. Only recently… this past year have I revealed myself to both my closest friend and my eldest daughter. Quite a tension breaker it was and it just opened up my opportunities. I am now beginning to adventure out in the the LGBT communities and bars and am finding that I quite enjoy myself. Very much the confidence builder as you walk and engage others in fem form. Of course within aforementioned community activities.

Please feel comfortable to ask any questions you may have and I will try to give you my honest answer/opinion. Once you get me engaged, I can be quite chatty. lol

Again welcome!
Hugs,
Nicole

Hello Nicole. Wow, 8/9 years old eh? I think i was 13/14 years old when i first developed such an interest. I would like to divulge more, but feel it wouldn't be right out of respect for the forum and those whom use it. It's not sexually graphic and/or incest or anything i am sure most would/are thinking of, but i prefer to NOT post such info in the forum. I do not seek to insult anyone in here and/or project an image of myself that one would assume differently about when in fact it is NOT.

I really don't think i would EVER reveal my femme side to those who know me as "Joseph". It's just not going to happen. I don't mind though. But....it won't stop me from enjoying it in private, with others that also enjoy it in same company, and going out, being with, others to Tclubs/Tbars.! I am the kind of person who really cares alot about what others think of me. That is who i am and what i am. Everyone is different.

Question: What is LGBT communities?

I don't know if i will have many questions for you or anyone else really. What kind of questions could i possibly generate, i say to myself? I may have questions on places that would be nice to go out to, to be in the presence of those like me, etc. Perhaps meeting people would be very nice. Oh...how do i add a profile pic to my account? But this is all that comes to mind at this point and time. Thanxs for the offer of help/assistance. I may hit you up sometime on this. If not you, i am sure someone will. Btw, i don't mind one that is chatty. Same here, once engaged i can be the same. In person though, i am more of a listener and thinker. I do enjoy intellectual and interesting conversations no doubt.

-Tiffany Heart
[quote pid='940' dateline='1452820345']
Hey Tiffany,

[/quote]

I see Colleen was able to say hello and answer your question. For me, my limited reveal and finally seeking out LGBT communities has been quite a break thru… as I now have a reason/purpose and place where I can, more frequently seek out while in fem others like myself. Like you, I have no immediate plans to ever share my fem identity to others in my immediate friends/family circle. I just don't need the headache.
I don't know if i will have many questions for you or anyone else really. What kind of questions could i possibly generate, i say to myself? I may have questions on places that would be nice to go out to, to be in the presence of those like me, etc. Perhaps meeting people would be very nice. 
It really sounds to me like you have a well established grip on yourself and your fem. Lots of 'girls' do not. Likely it may be that your sharing might revolve more around the social aspect and places nights/times for a social gathering. I know that is something given my limited times out is something that I very much enjoy. 
Oh...how do i add a profile pic to my account? 
Excellent question! one that I don't know… as I to have not yet tried to post a pic. Will give it a go towards the end of the month after my next visit to Janet's. I want to model several of my new outfits, but I want to have Roxy do the makeup and I want a few more accessories for my pics.
Later,
Nicole   Blush
(01-15-2016, 08:07 PM)Nicole Wrote: [quote pid='940' dateline='1452820345']
Hey Tiffany,

I see Colleen was able to say hello and answer your question. For me, my limited reveal and finally seeking out LGBT communities has been quite a break thru… as I now have a reason/purpose and place where I can, more frequently seek out while in fem others like myself. Like you, I have no immediate plans to ever share my fem identity to others in my immediate friends/family circle. I just don't need the headache.
I don't know if i will have many questions for you or anyone else really. What kind of questions could i possibly generate, i say to myself? I may have questions on places that would be nice to go out to, to be in the presence of those like me, etc. Perhaps meeting people would be very nice. 
It really sounds to me like you have a well established grip on yourself and your fem. Lots of 'girls' do not. Likely it may be that your sharing might revolve more around the social aspect and places nights/times for a social gathering. I know that is something given my limited times out is something that I very much enjoy. 
Oh...how do i add a profile pic to my account? 
Excellent question! one that I don't know… as I to have not yet tried to post a pic. Will give it a go towards the end of the month after my next visit to Janet's. I want to model several of my new outfits, but I want to have Roxy do the makeup and I want a few more accessories for my pics.
Later,
Nicole   Blush

That is very interesting you mention that. I had to read the sentence you typed in response twice till i "picked up" on it. Cause i found myself thinking about how i am in relation to what you said. The sentence i am referring to is "It really sounds to me like you have a well established grip on yourself and your fem. Lots of 'girls' do not.". Are you a psychiatrist or something?? Because as "Joseph", i am TOTALLY opposite of my fem side in TWO particular areas...that you have discovered that i have not. As "Joseph", i am a loner "lone wolf" whom enjoys the company of myself more than being around others. More than 2 people (myself included) is just not something i am down for. I live a secluded life, solitary if you will, in my free time. I have been this way ever since and enjoy it. Yes, i have TONS of friends. But, i prefer the company of myself the most. I avoid being in social activities, public, and events like social gatherings etc.Don't like it, don't care for it, not interested, and am not comfortable around it. I don't like cameras and video recorders. I get hostile when a friend snaps a pic of me. I hold privacy and security VERY CLOSE. But....as for my fem side "Tiffany", i don't mind cameras, videos, stepping out in public (Tbar/Tclub) and getting myself involved in social gatherings, occasions, with those who are like myself (in fem mode). I have taken 800 pics and recorded about 5 videos of myself several years ago. I no longer have such collection of pictures, till recently this past week. I took all new pictures of myself (500) and recorded roughly almost 100 videos. The image i have posted on my original post is 1 from the 500 pic recent collection. Mind you, i have NEVER "stepped out of the closet" yet! But i WANT to! I want to explore, be a little free, engulf myself into such a world were i feel most comfortable and feel i would be accepted. It's kind hard for me to explain myself at what i am trying to say lol. I have been in the "closet" for a VERY long time. Almost 20 years now. I'm older now (36 years old), more mature, and more intelligent.

I guess i do have "a well established grip on yourself and your fem". I just never realized it till now. You are very right thats for sure! It's just each side is the complete opposite. Thanxs for making that known to me.

As for "Lots of 'girls' do not". Really?? I am confused about this as i have no idea. How is this so? You can explain this if you like.

-Tiffany Heart
[/quote]

(01-15-2016, 06:13 PM)Colleen Wrote: Hi Tiffany!

A belated welcome to the forum and I'll talk more later when I have more time.

Answer to your question to Nicole is Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Transexual.

All the best!

H & K
Colleen
Hello colleen! Thanxs for answering the question. You not only helped me out, but also Nicole too lol. When i first typed out my orginal post, i though that attaching an image would be my profile pic lol. Now i gotta figure out what pic i wanna use as my profile pic. Nothing graphic, sexual, offensive of course! I see now, LGBT. I am Bi-Sexual. I don't think i am TS, even though i enjoy crossdressing and acting the fem side of Tiffany. I have NO intentions of getting rid of my "male" parts and having real boobs. Wearing those silicone breasts that Janet's sells i would love to. Not too mention i don't dress up, and be, fem all day everyday.

I will see now of what pic i want as my profile pic and see how the process of attaching one works out. I am still pretty new to this. And i don't always have time to spend in here. I like to when i can.

-Tiffany Heart
Hey all! Well....i FINALLY went to Janet's Closet for a FULL TRANSFORMATION first the FIRST time ever! I have 3 great images out of roughly 150 images that i am willing to share (post up in this forum) for ALL to see. I will upload said images and include my experiences with them later today, if possible. If not today, tomarrow for sure! Till next time, soon Smile
Princess Tiffany Heart

HERE IT IS!! My FIRST EVER FULL TRANSFORMATIONi had done at Janet's Closet on April 28 2016. I will ONLY share 4 images from my collection of 310 images total. A reply to this post, attached images, will soon follow detailing my experience at Janet's.
Welcome Tiffany  Exclamation   Heart 

You will absolutely LOVE the transformation... for me it is more than just the makeup though... it is also someone else taking the time with me and 'dolling' me up. I like the time spent as much as the result. I bet you will to. 

I sounds like you are 'traveling' along the LGBT road of self-encounter... congrats. If you don't already have breast forms, I would strongly encourage you to make another trip and to be 'sized' for a pair and a pocket bra to hold them. It will amaze you to have them on.

Let's chat more...
Nicole
I re-posted the images, plus a new one, with a complete fully detailed experience of my first ever full transformation and photoshoot.

Location: General discussion - Stories - Princess Tiffany - My FIRST EVER full transformation!

Go check it out if you like!