Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice day today!
I just had to go out today, if briefly, but still good!  Weather was perfect in the mid eighties! So I just wore a simple little black dress which I noticed when I got to the mall many other women were wearing the same  outfit as me!  So I felt just like one of the girls!  So much fun!  I also obviously had to try on  blue dress that was on sale at Macy’s!  You can see a gentlemen in the waiting room waiting for his wife.   When I came out in the blue dress he said he thought it looked great on me!  So much fun!

Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-08-2024, 03:47 PM)Suzy Wrote: I just had to go out today, if briefly, but still good!  Weather was perfect in the mid eighties! So I just wore a simple little black dress which I noticed when I got to the mall many other women were wearing the same  outfit as me!  So I felt just like one of the girls!  So much fun!  I also obviously had to try on  blue dress that was on sale at Macy’s!  You can see a gentlemen in the waiting room waiting for his wife.   When I came out in the blue dress he said he thought it looked great on me!  So much fun!

Hugs, Suzy

It's very nice here as well today, warm, but it's summer and not January!
 You look gorgeous Suzy, and the gent is right that blue dress does look good on you.

Nice that the hubby is actually there waiting to see his wife in whatever she is trying on. I see so many husbands waiting outside the store as if they are afraid to go into a women's clothing store!
 Amy
I was watching Family Feud with my wife the other night and commented about one of the contestants dresses that she was wearing - I said I like her dress. I am sure my wife thought in her mind..........oh, you want to wear that dress don't you...........darn shame she can't accept my crossdressing. But, oh well, I made my comment.............I did like the dress and yes, I would have liked to have one just like it! Hugs all! Heather in rather comfortable Minnesota. No 90 degrees days yet this summer. I'm not getting sweaty boobs........
That blue dress is beautiful and it does look great on you.

Heather...I made a comment the other day about someone's dress to my wife. She gave e me a kind of sideways look and said I bet you'd like to have that wouldn't you? I ha e not come out to her and as far as I know, she has no clue what I do. Maybe she does??
You can call me Taylor